Formula-1 News and Updates

I believe they are not doing home delivery for season tickets booked now. I asked the customer care people and they informed that because the event is just round the corner, home delivery option has been disabled. I have race day only tickets.

Teaser, thanks to my friend for sharing it....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7oESXoWo5U

Marco Simoncelli died as a result of massive trauma to his head, neck and chest, MotoGP's medical director has confirmed.
Michele Macchiagodena said the Gresini Honda rider was unconscious when the medical crew reached him on the circuit.
They performed CPR in both the ambulance and for 45 minutes in the medical centre, but were unable to save his life.
"Because of the bad crash to him during the race, he was hit by other riders, he reported a very important trauma to the head, to the neck, and to the chest," Macchiagodena reported.
"When our medical staff arrived on him he was unconscious. In the ambulance, they started CPR [cardiac pulmonary resuscitation].
"Immediately in the medical centre he was incubated, and it was possible to evacuate and take some blood out from the thorax.
"The CPR was continued for 45 minutes because we thought to help him as long as we thought it was possible.
"Unfortunately it was not possible to help him and at 16.56 we had to declare he was dead."
Race director Paul Butler said the accident would be investigated, but said that was for another occasion.
He said all thoughts were with Simoncelli's family: "Our sympathies go to his family. We want to show every respect possible to him."

Marco Simoncelli killed in accident at Malaysian MotoGP - Telegraph

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marco_Simoncelli

I
have been seeing this guy for the past 4 years....

When i first started to see him he was driving races for 250 CC ...from that point of time i started to like him...as i like his hair style...i like the way he speaks english with italian accent...apart from this he is an incredible driver...he moved to Moto GP last year...for sure he would have won many championships....Next to Rossi in Moto GP i was a fan him...I saw this race live and i was hoping that he would be fine...later came to know about his death...moto gp lost a true future champion...

There are 2 dates in your life... your berth and when you die...Its how you live that matter...Marco died doing what he loved as did others...

RIP Marco...

----------

second autosport related death in the recent days?

Yes indeed...I dont know who was Dan Wheldon...but this guy Maro I knew him very well and i see the 250 CC races just because of this guy..tragic loss to Motor Sports...

I have stopped following motogp now , the japanese guy who died in a crash forgot name few years back also was a great rider , could have given tough fight to rossi specially with so many japanese bikes in Motogp.

----------

Daijiro Kato

how cool would it be if they raced for the same team? 😀 i wonder if rosberg has a similar shot from his childhood with schumacher. he is a son of a former F1 champ!

Dabur buy 10% in Team Lotus , now chandhok race seat is confirmed , more chances for him to remove any doubts that he should not be in F1