ManUtd beat Arsenal 8-2!!

Chelsea is kinda worst. The top position is of course held by real Madrid.A coach is not a magician, he needs time and resources to build a team. And with so many games played, he needs fit players.Look at Sir Alex Fergusson, he has been at the helm for so many years and look at the results. Its not that he didnt see defeats. He built a team with youngsters, many who played till their end of careers. Now a days its tough and u need to put in money and buy few players if reqd. This is where Wenger has gone wrong. The moment all his French players went out, he started struggling.

EPL does suck. That is why England struggles in World Cup.But the fact remains, they have an incredible structure which ensures a continues supply of new talent every year. Unlike here in India wrt Cricket.

I heard from some of my friends that LA Liga is better tha EPL.....

I asked him why ? He said the playing styles are different ?

I am still wondering....

Indeed. Playing styles are totally different.

In EPL, they play more of Long ball hence English teams struggle in international events. Defence too is not that good.

Serie A (Italy) is where scoring the goals is the toughest. The best defence and worst attack.

La Liga is very attacking and good as well.

But due to great marketing EPL has the best viewership in the world

I still England has lot of good players in football but still they dont perform well in World Cup....

I still England has lot of good players in football but still they dont perform well in World Cup....

Its the same reason why India lost in teh test series, India gives mor eimportance to IPL

Similarly English players are more concerned about EPL and Champions league and by the time they play World CUp/Euro Cup there are too tired, non focussed, lack of player co-ordination that they fail!

But they play for 8 months together in clubs...but we play for a max of 2 mths....and remaining period the team india is united unlike english football team.....

But they play for 8 months together in clubs...but we play for a max of 2 mths....and remaining period the team india is united unlike english football team.....

2 Months in a cramped schedule. When will the players rest?

Chelsea is kinda worst. The top position is of course held by real Madrid.

A coach is not a magician, he needs time and resources to build a team. And with so many games played, he needs fit players.

Look at Sir Alex Fergusson, he has been at the helm for so many years and look at the results. Its not that he didnt see defeats. He built a team with youngsters, many who played till their end of careers. Now a days its tough and u need to put in money and buy few players if reqd. This is where Wenger has gone wrong. The moment all his French players went out, he started struggling.

I think 6 years is more than enough for wenger to build a good team. Yes, chelsea fires its manager very often but atleast they win trophies, don't they?
And the best players in the premier league are not from england most of the time. That is why premier league is the best but the national team lags.
La liga is very boring stuff. We all know that there are only 2 possible title winners in la liga. The best league in this aspect is Bundesliga... you can never predict which team will win the title.

What about current REal MAdrid's coach Jose Mourinho....i believe he did a goo job when he was coaching Chelsea....Doing a good job with Real MAdrid....

What about current REal MAdrid's coach Jose Mourinho....i believe he did a goo job when he was coaching Chelsea....Doing a good job with Real MAdrid....

No one can do a good job with real Madrid. The coach just need to pray that the opposition is not good. And with Barca as their main opposition, there is no chance

----------

I think 6 years is more than enough for wenger to build a good team. Yes, chelsea fires its manager very often but atleast they win trophies, don't they?
And the best players in the premier league are not from england most of the time. That is why premier league is the best but the national team lags.
La liga is very boring stuff. We all know that there are only 2 possible title winners in la liga. The best league in this aspect is Bundesliga... you can never predict which team will win the title.

Thats teh reason. Wenger in living in a diff world, he needs to wake up and buy new players else quit. Arsenal are hitting rock bottom...

La Liga used to be good, Athletico Madrid, Real Soceidad (Remember Nihat & Kovacevic, great combo) and villareal are very good initially. As soon as the money started pouring, it created a great divided across all europe and big clubs got bigger and gud players outta reach.

Bundesliga is good indeed but very little TV marketing hence very few know about it.

Used to follow this game a bit in 2006/7 when i used to play EA FIFA 2006.Used to beat the Easy level AI by these kind of margins - though i didnt concede more than 1 goal per match! 😀

In fact, i was so dumb when i started to play FIFA, that i selected the Team for which i play, based on the Kit colors that i liked! And i liked Blackburn Rovers' kits so i selected that team, created my players, inserted them into that team & won tournaments. 😀

When is started playing FIFA 8 years before.....I knew very few club names thats because guys used to wear those Team Tshirts and that includes Real MAdrid, Barcelona, Man U, Arsenal....I used play to take these clubs initially when i started playing.....Its been more than 7 years now that i am not playing Computer Games.....I like Fifa & Age of Empires Game when i was playing Computer Games.....