ManUtd beat Arsenal 8-2!!

amazing result, missed the match though 🙁.... And people were doubting the caliber of new look MANU...

though there is no doubt that Arsenal deserved to lose the margin was so wide because the ref was biased. 1 offside goal and 2 penalties denied.

i am not a very big follower of soccer. but i do believe that ManU does not win by hiring the biggest names in soccer. in fact, they groom players which are bought by other teams.

I know some of the players in EPL because of EA Sports Football Game.....Yes indeed many new palyers come from Man U....Ronaldo who now plays for REal Madrid...Rooney....David Beckham....Even i am not an active follower of Soccer ...All i know is the club names...and some important players name.....For some reasons i like chelsea and also liverpool.....and of course Real Madrid.....

Was on the cards.

Arsene Wenger was in totally different world. He would not use money to buy new players. After Thierry Henry left "The Gunners", there has been a trophy drought. Main Players are there but lack of good support to them. Many good players poached by other teams for money.

With the transfer of Cesc Fabregas and Samir Nasri this was expected. Sad to see such a good team going down this way!

----------

ManU are still the best in the premier league but way off when compared to all clubs in Europe. Barcelona and Real Madrid lead the way. Bayern Munich too is in better shape.

Watch out for Man City, Mancini has the money and has bought some good players so its gonna be a gud contest this time!

If Arsene Wenger was a chelsea manager he would have been fired 5 years ago. That is what Arsenal should do ASAP if they want to remain a good club. Their squad is hollow without fabregas and nasri.

U mean among ManU & Arsenal.

Its definitely Man U!

If u see totally, may be Barcelona or Real Madrid

I heard from some of my friends that LA Liga is better tha EPL.....

I asked him why ? He said the playing styles are different ?

I am still wondering....