ManUtd beat Arsenal 8-2!!

So, whats the latest happening in the football world, for this update to come?

Following Manchester City's stunning 6-1 victory over United, Roberto Mancini suggested Mario Balotelli can reach the level of Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo as the striker continues to mature.

this was interesting. i had no idea about this match!

Oh, thats some news then. I just know 2 things - that the 2 teams are arch-rivals, and that Man U was way ahead of City some years back.

I am no fan of Manchester City but I was happy to see them demolishing ManU. Not that I have anything against ManU but I can't stand the way ManU fans gloat after every win as though they themselves scored the winning goal.

Was a pretty nice match. City won purely on merit. They do have a friggin' boat load of money to buy the best players though.

I am no fan of Manchester City but I was happy to see them demolishing ManU. Not that I have anything against ManU but I can't stand the way ManU fans gloat after every win as though they themselves scored the winning goal.

indeed!

Don't worry..more than half of those fans are plastic fans 🙂

Hehe, maybe something like the Aussie fans used to do. Many of them were just hooligans.

These hugely skewed scores can be a result of match fixing ...
hahahah....give it a rest mate
but yea...even the ref couldn't save united this time....only fixed part of the match was the extra time...had utd been losing by a goal...u would have seen a different number flash on the board i am sure 😛

Don't worry..more than half of those fans are plastic fans 🙂
Not sure what you mean but I have some friends who refuse to buy ManU stuff off fashion street.
They happily spend money to get supposedly original stuff from the UK. I would never identify myself so much with any team that I would waste money like that just to strut around with someone else's name on my back.

Not sure what you mean but I have some friends who refuse to buy ManU stuff off fashion street.
They happily spend money to get supposedly original stuff from the UK. I would never identify myself so much with any team that I would waste money like that just to strut around with someone else's name on my back.

True that, but you can get your name printed too 😛

Ummmm..first of all of what makes u think stuff here in India isn't original stuff.
Second...How does some purchasing an original jersey from UK..make them a proper fan of the club???Let me tell you this, I have seen many people with the jersey on(original :S),but they know squat about the game or the club and to so much extent that a few of them didn't even know who the captain of Man Utd. was.
Its just like those supposedly football followers who post their status on Facebook during the world cup celebrating some result...doesn't mean they are followers of the game.They just want to show they follow the game,but they don't.
Btw..I am not saying that your friends are plastic fans(there are actual supporters too and I know a lot of them),I am just saying there are lot of them out there(and this is a very well established fact if I may add).Oh and I wouldn't even want to get started on Chelsea fans btw 😛