Man of Steel

• Thread starter Thread starter x720
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 66
  • Views Views 9,194
Wall street gave it 40/100, people who don't like superhero movies don't even have the right to vote.

Avengers Reloaded. Typical smash em all stuff. Can't believe Nolan and Goyer have written the script. 🙁

i paid 230 rupees i have a right to vote. now that i am pi**ed off i have changed the rating to (-)1/5

so the movie sucks? good to know. i was planning to go yesterday but there were no tickets 😀

hno3 said:
i paid 230 rupees i have a right to vote. now that i am pi**ed off i have changed the rating to (-)1/5

comment wasn't for you 😛eaceful:

Just came out from the movie hall, liked the movie.
The best part is that its fast paced for a super hero movie and you would not get bored
The story about Zod being villain works well, Graphics are good

Funny spoof on the Marvel movies.

Source

From what I hear there is no post-credit scene in Man of Steel.

Last edited:
Some thoughts. Action sequences are down right childish/stupid. I grew tired of characters being dragged across roads ripping them(the roads) apart, of buildings collapsing every second and the city turning to dust. In one scene, the villain whirls superman around by holding his cape :/ It gets extremely annoying, trust me. Music is good. Acting. Laurence Fishburne and Russel Crowe very good. The villain is also quite convincing. Superman isn't quite as charismatic. Lois Lane/Amy Adams is also decent. While the plot itself isn't Nolan's best, the way it unfolds keeps you intrigued. As moindear pointed out, its fast paced!However, this movie isn't dark and the childish action sequences certainly don't help its cause.

I saw it. I was 2-2.5 max out of 5. I mean the story is nothing, it only has destruction. First half is boring , it tells the story why Krypton was destroyed and why Kal-El (Clark Kent) was sent back. Then they show him Zod being thrown to some black hole jail for eternity but as always the villain escapes! The story of Superman as a kid runs in back flash. The second part is so freakin destructive. I mean boom blam tha tha everywhere. Breaking every building of Metropolis. I have never seen such amazingly destructive CGI. It was boring, I mean what joy can you get out of simple destruction.Also fighting was not like normal ghoosa laat fight, one punch villain went 50 meters away the one punch to Superman he went 50 meters away. Really boring. I expected something with a good story. Also it is Bollywood in length (149min ~ dhai ghante!). It had every element of a typical American Hollywood sensationalized superhero movie. It failed to surprise me totally. I had earlier thought Nolan was the director but in credits saw it was some other guy. I expected something like the Batman series but this movie only had like typical storyline.SPOILERS: Superman kills Zod in the end by twisting his neck !

Dextermorgan said:
Booked tickets for first day but screening was cancelled due to telangana bandh 😀
It is a waste of time and money. Instead watch Fukrey, it has some nice reviews. Watch Man Of Steel when it comes on torrents ans Blu-Ray.

saw it today on quite a large screen with 3d goggles. The opening sequence is good (krypton stuff) but the movie has lot of pacing issues, weak writing and directing. visuals are good but excessive and i think they gave me mild head ache after coming out from the theater. 6/10