BSNL is inserting ads in websites, sending their users to malware sites through malware code injection

Thought about it. I have been sending postal RTIs to state government bodies for the last six months so am comfortable with that.
Also just checked out the online version. Seems easy enough. Maybe I would send it to MTNL online.

MTNL does not come under Central Government? Because I cannot find it on the list. Only BSNL is there.

GOI holds 100% stocks of MTNL so it should be under GOI, its pretty surprising that MTNL is not listed under department of telecomm. Try your luck and choose Deaprtment of telecomm in public authority.This may work

I must praise your courage😎.I had filed a complaint through BSNL grievance portal regarding 3G coverage and basters closed my complaint in total unprofessional manner, They said BTS is too far from my home wait till new BTS are installed(Nearest BTS is max 1km at straignt line distance,no obscales in between.) and I became so hopeless that I did not try to raise this issue to senior appellate officers :lipssealed:

i have been trying to get simple answers from huda for the last six months so am kind of use to sending RTIs and Appeals. i have to go to their office as one of my appeals have been accepted and the dude (estate officer) is also being called to the same meeting to discuss my issue. should be fun.

From the last 5 days or so, the redirects to their mail site and the popup ads have stopped. 😛

Both of my RTIs have been delivered as per India Post. Now the wait begins for the response.

x7n0WYr.jpg

the names of the positions is so complicated... should have sent to the correct department.

-- dead tinypic image removed --

Had to join the discussion.
This is a full page screenshot from a Android Tablet device.
Seems as if when a url is requested from customer's end, BSNL kinds of attaches or clings its ad on the reply, randomly. These do not appear on all the tabs opened on a browser. May appear randomly on one of the urls/tabs.
I dont have problem with the mail.bsnl.in redirection. I dont have problem with the FUP redirection once my data usage reaches its maximum limit. But, tbh, this ad-injection is slightly annoying.
Would these ads still appear if, say, I use openDNS name servers ? Or any other public DNS name servers instead of defaults(BSNL ones).

yup. changing dns is not going to help.
you can contact customer care and ask to be included in their dnd list to stop getting these ads.
if you want to do greater good. write a complaint mail/letter to trai.