BSNL is inserting ads in websites, sending their users to malware sites through malware code injection

hello everyone,
i am also facing these annoying ads but has anyone check from where these ads coming i means the host i am attaching a image which clearly defines the host from where the ads are being popped up.
Host may vary from connection to connection

Source

ps: Referrer is the site Which Your are browsing

EDITED: I have not seen any kind of ads after filtering ip's 117.220.20.130 ,
117.202.20.130 and 117.239.236.100 . Hope It Helps

Last edited:
xELpR3A.jpg

PS: I am no longer pursuing these RTIs. I have no plans to take BSNL (and MTNL) to Central Information Commission even though I should have a strong case against both of these companies.

I have not seen any kind of ads after filtering ip's 117.220.20.130 and 117.202.20.130 . Hope It Helps

Update: 117.239.236.100
please include this also in url filter

Last edited:
Just do this I guess. I have given up following on the RTI complaints.

Source
Hi, would this be enough?
eeab4311ad154a84a7b3226223b1fa65.jpg

I have also blocked BSNL in Adblock Plus.
I'm using Google's Public DNS both in router level/ settings & Windows Local Area Connection from 2-3 years.
I keep getting lot of mail bsnl redirects & I get fewer annoying pop-up boxes, but sadly those pop-up even hijack Kaspersky's Register popup window on desktop (that connects to net daily once if one's using a KIS 2016 trial, I do) which is not even using a browser to begin with.

Last edited:
This shit still continues. Another irritation is the mail.bsnl.in redirection whenever my primary link goes down and the load balance router falls back to BSNL.
kPm0Yn5.png

You'll start seeing more banners now. The ads show irrespective of the plan. What's more irritating is how frequent they are at times.

The ads can't intercept SSL enabled sites, such as broadbandforum.co . I wish the entire internet moves to SSL!

Recently I've seen a lot of http-only websites (such as Steam) not working properly anymore, so I decided to check the network activity.

There isn't really much more to say than this:

ZMEevmN.png

It sends a link to a 3rd party tracker with the request URL and my subscriber ID. heh

Last edited: