Malfunctioning Broadband Connection

• Thread starter Thread starter tapchak
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1,782

tapchak

I live in Mehdipatnam, Hyderabad. I had taken a Sify Broadband connection in 2004. The speed was excellent but in case of break - down in connectivity the service providers (at Shop N 12-2-332/17/6, Hill Colony, Near Sunrise School, Mehdipatnam, Hyderabad) (Tel :040 23534442) never used to attend urgently. I had to complaint to the Sify Helpdesk so many times. Now the same service providers have given me a new connection "Mehdipatnam Broadband". Last week the connection snapped and it was three - four days after repeated reminders the men came and did the work. Now, the system is again down since the last three days. Repeated requests to attend to the system have failed. I request through your forum to let me know, to whom should I approach for redressal of my problems. I am a CISA and have undertaken quite a few on-line courses related to IT - is there a better service provider in the vicinity? If so could anybody give me the contact number? = Thanking you, tapchak, Flat No. 428, V B G Gardens, Mehdipatnam, Hyderabad.

airtel and bsnl should be available in your region.