Make bitcomet faster for your BSNL's 2Mbps Connection

• Thread starter Thread starter narein
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 4,580

narein

ISP
BSNL
Hello everyone, here is my youtube video for how make bitcomet faster for BSNL's 2mbps connection... If you like this video please post your comment and rate this video in youtube..Also comment in this forum to help others....

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the video.. nice one.Bitcomet works fine but how to make the emule plugin work? i enabled it but nothing seems to download through the emule.

well emule listens the bandwidth, but it increases the no. of seeds in a huge extent only if it able to be connected.

so it is truly useful when we half found the torrent when there is no seeds for that.

To know how emuel works click the following link Click here:wewin:

The eMule Plugin is only a optional plugin. Please remember that it may not speed up your download because the ED2K network will eat your bandwidth. But it may be very useful to complete your download by finding seed in the ED2K network if there is no seed in the bittorrent network....:cool2:

xactly..thats why i need the emule plugin to work. the emule server does not connect to the server. even after disabling the firewall, i am unable to get this plugin to work.. even looked at the wiki for this plugin at bitcomet.. but still unable to solve this .pls help

But bro, emule doesn't have server, it is just an peer-peer application. emule is just a plug-in and it comes in to existence when there is a lack of seed for your torrent. But sometimes it gets success and sometime it get fails in connecting to their file-shares. But what is the necessity of looking for emule when bitcomet does the job for you...:huh:

very useful to complete your download by finding seed in the ED2K network if there is no seed in the bittorrent network....:cool2:

but since u urself said the usefullness of e2dk network for those rare files with no or less seeders.. i just wanted to make use of this feature.. i can always activate this feature only for those files which are hard to comeby..

Well then try this thing and see, but i'm too sure about these step. now right click on the torrent file you download and relect properties. In property window go to "advance" tab and make sure that "search for eDonkey download source" option was enabled...