Major fault in BSNL's broadband billing

• Thread starter Thread starter ashurawat
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 2,034

ashurawat

ISP
BSNL
Hi friends;I have been using BSNL 's 500 plan with unlimited usage 2:00 to 8:00 am. I was pretty much satisfied with it unless i was surprised by huge data usage it was showing and hence billing me for it. On checking its bill I found out that they have charged me completly without any discount for my internet session that starts before 2:00 am and ends after that i.e if i surf my net from 1:59 a:m to 3:00 a:m i have to pay for complete usage for that time. The situation is alarming for me since i use a download sceduler which automatically starts at 2:00 and shuts at 8:00 a:m .So i keep my connection open at night but my major data usage is between 2 and 8, but since my internet session has been running from sometime before 2 my whole d/l was billed due to that. I m really pissed of by their officers attitude towards my complain now and really want to sue them for it.Can anyone guide me on that .Does anyone else facing same problem.Do share it with me so that we can tech them a lesson on proper billing (and customer satisfaction)

members/ashurawat/
welcome to broadbandforum.co
You can check your usage day/night bifurcated now in BSNL portal. 14digit portal ID from exchange.
Old usage data previous months also I don't know.
BSNL - Broadband Account Management or use program from sunish.net | - Thinkings of a tinker who thinks he's a thinker
When the bill comes, take a print out and show your accts officer.
Since you have used a timer program , the excess billing should not be huge.
Please see the "sticky" threads in the beginning of this page.