Maintainance Charges

• Thread starter Thread starter amith_mysore
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 3,746
Me too paying 100 bucks!!! Im in Delhi.

Rs. 100 per month from my side also since last six months..... From Mumbai.CTOs are magicians. They can smell that I had renewed using online credit card. Is that safe? 😉

Well however you renew, using credit card or debit card, your CTO gets his commission (a sify CTO who used to come here couple of months back said it was 15 % at that time) credited to his account. So he comes to know about the renewal in this way i suppose and then hungers for more money on top of his commission :-|. Besides I think some intimation is given to the CTO by Sify everytime a customer under him renews his account.

Well i never paid any maintance charges yetbut my CTO says if u don't recharge within a week of ur account expiry you would have to pay 100 Rupees

Originally posted by inetbum@Jun 8 2005, 10:36 AM
Well however you renew, using credit card or debit card, your CTO gets his commission (a sify CTO who used to come here couple of months back said it was 15 % at that time) credited to his account. Besides I think some intimation is given to the CTO by Sify everytime a customer under him renews his account.
[snapback]11774[/snapback]
[/quote]

really? if u recharge by credit card i don't think he gets his commission.

BTW the commission is around 30% (thats wat my CTO told me)

The CTO's have an account with sify where they can check all the time wat package u are using and when it is goin to expire.....again info frm my CTO.

I am paying 150 bucks as M.C.....some ppl in my are shelling out 200 😱

cto gets a part of the package u buy from sify by default. u are assigned to a particular area which is controlled by a particular cto.

but my CTO says if u don't recharge within a week of ur account expiry you would have to pay 100 Rupees[/b]

this may happen this month with me as well...if it does, then i'll simply ask them to remove it 😀 i'm using it as backup right now...but i think i can do wihtout that 🙂