Maintainance Charges

• Thread starter Thread starter amith_mysore
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 3,736

amith_mysore

Hi All I got a call from my CTO that i have to pay Maintainance Charges to keep the network up. Failing which my network will will not be maintained (ie saying disconected in a polite way). Sify Customer care also says to pay it up. and its Rs 100/- per month which is too high. I any one paying some kind such charges. pls post it here with ur city and area. by the way in in B'lore (Kanakpura Rd area.)Regards

duh...

My CTO charges 450 + 100 = 550 for 48kbps un'limited' . I am from Hyderabad. How about you other guys from Hyderabad how much more do you pay for maintanance of this incumbent ISP.

Yea.....after having updated my account to 128kbps Unlimited thru that amazing sify client, i thought, may be just may be my cable operator wouldn't have noticed it.....but after 3 weeks he was at my place askin for 100Rs....500+100=600well......after seeing what "Ethereal" can do, i am now little scared to update my account thru that Sify Client with my Credit Card. 🤔

oh i forgot that.....good thing.....

Rs 100 is bare minimum.....my cto used to charge Rs 200 from most customers while i usaully pay no more than RS 100...Renew Online the CTO might not notice itAnd Renew once a while via ur CTO.....so he doesnt feel left out as well

did u hav any network problem last month in kanakpura...i heard they had some major fibre-optic upgrade over therenow i know where the money is coming from

I think those days were better when we did not have call centers. It was peace as we do not end our day fighting.

they are charging rs 100 in lucknow,i am paying rs 100 extra from around 5 months

That was a terrible time for me. Infact my area was not affected by that problem. But my CTO had CUT the cable to my house (Sunday Evening) because my hub was off (which is not true) and did not bother to inform me about it. I complianed to Customer care (Mon morning) they were telling me that there was a problem at padmanagar it will take 3-4 days. Till Sat it was not resolved. On Sat, to luck, i went upstairs to check out some thing i found out its not fiber optic problen but CTO had done pursposely. And then upon shouting he cam fixed the line.

I am thinking of getting TATA indicom broadband. they are giving connection @ Rs 500 (installtion charge) . Rs 375 for 500 MB @ 256 Kbps or Rs 425 for 500 MB @ 52 Kbps. I am planing to move to TATA indicom broadband

i think, at that speed/download limit you may finish that account pretty soon.....you won't need to wait for a month.Vsnl have always had the worst/expensive rates for broadband. Whether its the new plan or the old one......they simply suck.But their service is good, IMO, if you don't care about the plans as such.Dunno anythin about their customer care.