15 dollars for a mobile client for email. Things are getting quite insane. Apple App Store
* Complete & IncompleteEmail is action based. Mail Pilot turns your inbox into a to-do list. All new messages arrive as Incomplete. Once you finish any tasks, mark a message as Complete and Mail Pilot will archive it.
* Review by DateIf a message should be dealt with on a future date, assign it for review on that day. Mail Pilot will push the message to the top of your message list when you want to take care of it.
* ListsCollect related messages from multiple account in Lists. Easily manage all newsletters, combine social media notifications, or centralize messages regarding an upcoming event.
* Set AsideSet Aside messages that can’t immediately be dealt with. Drill through these messages when you have more time.
* Intuitive Gesture ControlsIntuitive gestures empower you to quickly act on messages. Assign an upcoming Review Date or Set Aside a message with one simple motion.
* Power without CompromiseMail Pilot’s additional features include: Intuitive Threading, Quick Reply, Easy Forward, Full Search, Bulk Actions, Tabbed Viewing for Multitasking, Gesture Controls, Folder Compatibility, and many more.
* CompatibilityMail Pilot works seamlessly with all IMAP email service providers. You can always access and use existing folders. Mail Pilot stays in sync with your email servers and all of your devices.
**Compatibility with FastMail and Rackspace Email servers coming in the next update*** Security & Privacy
Your account information, passwords, messages, and contacts are securely stored on your device. All communication occurs directly between your device and your email service provider using the highest encryption available. Mail Pilot never stores, processes, or accesses your information on any third party server.