Mahindra Xylo Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 13,598

Hi guys,My first post on a broadband forum happens to be that on a car 😛The car looks great- have you tried the rubber band stretching on their official site ( mahindraxylo.co.in)?There also seems to be some kind of contest- you need to guess the ex showroom Delhi price. Have put my entry in- keeping my fingers crossed.

Hey Newsman, I just posted on your other thread.Looks like you're looking forward to the Xylo as much as I am.Driving a car always provides for some relief from these erratic internet connections:wall:

well the car with the kind of features and price will get more better results in the near future.

the car surely rocks and the features are also real good. The car technically is very much advanced and the engine of the xylo is the m-eagle engine which is a proven oine The xylo also has an edge over its competitors in terms of its mileage and thus this makes the car superior in the muv segment of cars. lately the xylo also has been enabled with airbags facility and that adds another feature to the safety part.
:: Welcome to Mahindra Xylo co.in ::

----------

the car surely rocks and the features are also real good. The car technically is very much advanced and the engine of the xylo is the m-eagle engine which is a proven oine The xylo also has an edge over its competitors in terms of its mileage and thus this makes the car superior in the muv segment of cars. lately the xylo also has been enabled with airbags facility and that adds another feature to the safety part.
:: Welcome to Mahindra Xylo co.in ::

Heard lately that the mahindra xylo was installed with the new safety feature of the safety airbags earlier this month, the thing i want to know is that what difference does it make, i mean i got my xylo 2 months back and that one does not have any safety air bags or something like that, and also that i got the higher end variant of the xylo, and i want to know whether my car is unsafe as compared to the airbags one and also want to know whether i can install the airbags now at this time in my xylo???

this is the question you should ask from your dealer and then get the suggestions from other owners.

Definitely there is a difference between cars with safety bags and the one's without, Although a car with safety bags ensures more safety to the passenger and the driver.I've never heard of anyone separately installing safety bags in their car and just in case i have any other info, i will definitely get back on the same.