Mahindra XUV500

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 105
  • Views Views 14,960
so apparently my friend who had bought XUV500 last year totaled his car last night. had a major accident and rolled over two times. at least this is what i got from his confusing messages. he seems to be fine so i guess the car's safety mechanisms worked fine.

wow...

so apparently my friend who had bought XUV500 last year totaled his car last night. had a major accident and rolled over two times. at least this is what i got from his confusing messages.

he seems to be fine so i guess the car's safety mechanisms worked fine.
yikes! he got into an accident and he's text messagin you?

he messaged me on IM last night after reaching home. he still owes me money on that car. i sort of helped him out with the down payment.

well the like was for him being safe rather than xuv getting damaged

heh ok. he is currently talking to me on chat. wants me to visit his home to see his transformer car.

----------

i guess i can go and take some photos. should make for interesting viewing?

so apparently my friend who had bought XUV500 last year totaled his car last night. had a major accident and rolled over two times. at least this is what i got from his confusing messages.

he seems to be fine so i guess the car's safety mechanisms worked fine.
He might buy as many car as he wants in the future but not his life. I know the value of human being when my best friend lost his parents in a brand new car bought and driven by him met with an accident. He escaped with minor cut in his hand coz he was the only one wearing a seatbelt.
I feel happy that your friend is safe.

yo. from what he told me, it sounded like a pretty serious accident. i would probably be driving a bit more carefully on gurgaon roads in the near future. people driving on the wrong side of the road has become a common sighting because of all the bullshit rules that are implemented to counter the ever growing traffic problem. major roads have been declared one way. cops challaned vehicles going on the wrong side for a couple of days. now it is hard to tell that they are supposed to be one way lanes because of the large number of cars that continue to take the wrong cut. autos and taxis do not give a shit about lanes and what not. i guess it would be bad to target specifically them. no one gives a shit about lanes. brian from pune was here for a week last month and he was terrified of how people drive cars here in gurgaon.

You need to see how 2 wheelers ride in Bangalore. They even enter in one way in no entry. I read somewhere that Bangalore 2 wheeler riders are the worse in India.

heh. from what i see gurgaon does not have a two wheeler problem. driving a two wheeler is potentially a suicide around here. so people who can afford a car usually would be seen driving a car. majority of traffic on the newer regions of gurgaon consist of private vehicles. government has been working for more than a year to bring buses for local transport but the plans end up getting delayed again and again. even if they get it to work, i am not sure how 40-50 buses would resolve the problem in gurgaon. first there is no space for them to travel around. they would add to the congestion. second people going to offices are not going to take them because of time constraints.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPHkigq2ESYthis was made by a friend's group as part of a competition from mahindra 😀

two things worth noticing...
it can tell you if the tire pressure is low in your spare tire!
it uses tire as the spelling for tyre.

Mahindra XUV500 facelift leaked ahead of launch - Autocar India

CK5Ge5U.png