Mahendra Singh Dhoni Retires From Test Cricket!

10672194_912957158744544_3614383179255711363_n.jpg

I don't believe any of these conspiracy theories. If I recall correctly, he announced that he will retire from one format at the end of 2013. He, in fact, has played an year longer. But when it came, it did come as a big surprise. I guess he knew about his body condition and said enough was enough. I'm guessing he will continue to play till at least 2016 T20 WC in India and a few more years for CSK.

MSD...the adopted son of Chennai. CSK is always there for you! 🙂

I have conflicting views for Dhoni!! 😀

I like Dhoni - the ODI player (because of his big finishes and huge shots)
I totally dislike Dhoni - the test player! (wanted him out of tests from about 1 year or more)

So I am happy that he retired from tests!

I like Dhoni - the "Sportsman" and "Captain", but I don't like Dhoni the "Businessman" who was/is employee of BCCI chief's company and also manages business of some players of Team India.

Talking about conflict of interest, why's no one questioning the presence of Roger Binny in the selection team when his incompetent son gets picked for the national colors.

The selection committee used to be a honorary job with no pay. But since 2008, these guys were starting to get paid Rs. 40 lakhs per annum. I guess it'd be more now. That's why these past players are clinging on to their posts while helping their sons to get centralized contracts...

Talking about conflict of interest, why's no one questioning the presence of Roger Binny in the selection team when his incompetent son gets picked for the national colors.

The selection committee used to be a honorary job with no pay. But since 2008, these guys were starting to get paid Rs. 40 lakhs per annum. I guess it'd be more now. That's why these past players are clinging on to their posts while helping their sons to get centralized contracts...
Super question pa....

lol. i remember. how bcci dragged on kapil's own career so that he could break hadley's record.