Mahendra Singh Dhoni Retires From Test Cricket!

10888833_10152614435818990_4277120882165003360_n.jpg

10427309_1014384348576159_4171922831200664637_n.png

There is a lot of BS in the media about the timing of retirement. The public will never even know what truly happened . You got a respect a man who simply doesn't care.

I believe he will retire in other formats in a similar manner maybe ODIs first then the IPL. No fuzz just exit .Truly a great gentleman a great cricketer.

I think he decided to retire because it makes no sense for a movie based on his career if his career is still not over. 😛

We would find out the real reason about his retirement in the movie. That would be the climax of the movie and the selling point.

Reactions: SVK
He had said in 2011 itself that he doesnt see himself playing all formats after 2013. So he actually extended a year. The timing is surprising though. A home series later or atleast after the World Cup he could have announced (even though retiring n Tests).

I dont think he was a good Test captain or player. He was average, but we need to remember, others who were there before him or got chances during his breaks or alongside him did not really set the pitch on fire either.

A pic uploaded by Raina immediately after Dhoni's retirement! Notice the tears in Dhoni's eyes?
10891941_737327633025967_4144157358875417588_n.jpg

What an absolute jackass Arnab is! ‪#‎DhoniMystery‬ aam. Blaming Dhoni for retiring midway in the series. Dei idiot, even on the day of his retirement, won't you guys leave him alone?

Arnab: Dhoni & Kohli had an ego issue. He had a problem playing under Kohli. That's why he retired midway

Arnab, you silly little prick. Serious shit!

Arnab: Mr.Srinivasan wants to use Dhoni's brand value. He's a pure businessman.

Enaku vaaila nalla varum. Venaam!

Vetti Pechu Vidinja Pochu is still a better show than Arnab's News Hour. What an idiot!

Arnab calls Dhoni a DESERTER. Questions his place in the side in the World Cup, whether he should captain the side!

There is a limit. He has just exceeded it! O$%a thiruttu #$@#$@#$!

Why bring in Srini Mama & CSK in an arguement that is about Dhoni's retirement from TEST CRICKET? Its very evident that Arnab is a jackass, who is plain jealous of CSK's success.

How can Don Bradman retire from test cricket with an average of 99.94? He must have played on till it became 100!

Although I respect Dhoni for his immense contribution to Indian Cricket, his sudden retirement in mid-series has left many questions unanswered. Arnab and many other news channel in loud (or silent) voice did question his timing.
There were players who retired in between of series, but I can't remember Captain doing same, and besides timing is surely wrong in high profile tour like Australia. Dhoni should have either retire before series and not traveled and focus on ODI Worldcup or now that he was on tour, he should have played all tests and then retired.

Even I feel he should have retired after a home series or something. But, maybe his way of thinking is different. Series is lost, whats the point of hanging around, whereas a younger player will get some overseas exposure for the remaining one game... Not saying this is the reason, but if it is, then his decision should be lauded.

In one of the interview he said clearly that i will choose either one of the format from 2015...so exactly he kept his word by the end of 2014....For some or many say that he is not a good player for Test so they should be happy about the decision rather saying why in the middle of the series...is it going to make any difference to Team India if had stayed as the captain for rest of the series...I dont think so...