Maharashtra: BSNL Bharat Fiber New Plans (30/100/200/300mbps)

So now after plan change my pppoe is just connecting disconnecting and getting new ips

Quick question. what is the latency you guys are getting to 1.1.1.1,8.8.8.8, and google.com?

The day BSNL launched these new plans my poor connection got poorer. On 100mbps plan constant packet loss, disconnection, speeds are limited below 60%, and lots of fluctuations

So now after plan change my pppoe is just connecting disconnecting and getting new ips

Yeah I was facing same issue which got resolved on its own after a few hours

I had turned mine off

So my city is showing the new plans. Going to visit the exchange to see if its feasible.
What will the total installation charges and how to avoid loot from LCO and what equipment should I ask for?
Planning to get Fibre premium 999rs

I read something here about ip starting from 59 getting full bandwidth. I think its true. today when I rebooted my router Im getting around 12-13mbps in idm . Now Im not going to reboot soon🙂

Nope still low speeds. Will try to get update from my lco tomorrow

So apparently they still haven't made arrangements in my area for speeds more than 100Mbps, so according to my LCO he can only "confirm" after 2 days

At this point I'm even afraid to ask what confirm means 😅

What's up with you?? @vishalrao

@volcano619 same here, still waiting for an update.

got a response to my pg portal complaint something like "70 to 80 mbps is OK for 100 mbps broadband - this is not leased line for guaranteed speed"

my LCO is least bothered and not very motivated to solve the issue. like i said before, he told me all the customers in my location are using 50 mbps plan and I am the only one who has higher speed plan and is complaining to him 😀

i guess i will wait a few more days and submit a fresh pg portal complaint this time mentioning i have 300 mbps plan activated but getting only 70 mbps speed.

just now tweeted to them also.

so just had another remote desktop (anyDesk) session with my LCO and BSNL NOC engineer, they can't figure out what is the issue. LCO saying other customers with 100 mbps plan in my area are not facing issue. NOC engineer says he will investigate and get back by today or tomorrow