Madras HC pushes digitisation deadline to 5 November in Chennai

gopichandpai

Regular
MUMBAI: The Madras High Court on Wednesday pushed the deadline for implementation of digitisation in Chennai to Monday, 5 November.The government had set 1 November as the deadline for compulsory switchover to digital delivery of television channels in the four metros of Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai and Kolkata.The Bombay High Court too is hearing arguments on petitions filed by local cable operators against implementation of the digitisation deadline.

MediaFire

Twisted
DTH services will enjoy this fruit setup box will cost around 1000 Rs the same for DTH services but they are going to give free subscriptions for the consumers

Bobbyguitarist

LCO eat shit! digitilization will happen no matter what.My LCO changed discovery eng to discovery telugu. The translation is horrible and when i requested him to change it back, he said he can't. **** HIM

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
Haha! For that matter, there are a few dumbasses in our society itself, who arent yet digitised & their TVs has gone black!

igloo

Not just Internet.
i havn't got the box yet was hoping cabletv guy will call with a good deal, i dont want to pay more than 500 for box he is asking 1000.but then i have dth also in another tv so not completely blacked out.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IBF Television 4
IBF Movies 5
IBF Entertainment 21
Sushubh Aadhaar 0
Sushubh Music 2