Made 6 months payment but no connection yet

ISP
ACT
I made payment of Rs. 7410 on 2nd September 2013 by cash and received the receipt for the same. The A/c No is 418219. Since then I haven't got the connection till date and I have been trying to follow up with the customer care guys but all the follow up has gone in vein. Every time I explain the situation they say we have escalated it and u will receive a call from the concerned department shortly, which by the way has never happened till date. Its been close to 15 days since. Nobody has ever turned up till date to do the needful.

Vanoj Krishna said:
I made payment of Rs. 7410 on 2nd September 2013 by cash and received the receipt for the same. The A/c No is 418219. Since then I haven't got the connection till date and I have been trying to follow up with the customer care guys but all the follow up has gone in vein. Every time I explain the situation they say we have escalated it and u will receive a call from the concerned department shortly, which by the way has never happened till date. Its been close to 15 days since. Nobody has ever turned up till date to do the needful.
Hello Vanoj Krishna,We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience. We will make sure the problem is resolved at the earliest. Thanks for sharing your account number with us. Our team we will get back to you ASAP.Regards,ACT Broadband

This is the same reply from the ACT. They are extremely shameless to say that they are sorry. I even tried calling the nodal officer and guess what he is very busy supposedly doin nothing!!! RamChandra the sales cheat promised me connection in 5 days be its More than 20, called atleast a hundred guys and they say they will do something now that my money is as well in drains I have gone to my Attorney n asked him send a legal notice. Only if they have a job they will be busy... STFU

why u all people not going to consumer court for this , this is a definite betrayal by them and they deserve punishment....if the consumer wont take action for this pathetic company and teach them a lesson so that no one will have the same problems that u people are facing today....but man u made a mistake by make payment in advance for such untrusted company...like this

Consumerism in India is over shadowed by companies like these.. It's we consumers to blame for either being scared or lazy to take them to law.. But this was the worst experience I ever had from a private company and I will not let them off.. Not only will take my money back but also get compensation for all the trouble. I'll bring them down to their grave and bury them!! So cheers to ACT team!!

hell yeah.....thats what i want to tell them all...take actions

freestyler24 said:
This is the same reply from the ACT. They are extremely shameless to say that they are sorry. I even tried calling the nodal officer and guess what he is very busy supposedly doin nothing!!! RamChandra the sales cheat promised me connection in 5 days be its More than 20, called atleast a hundred guys and they say they will do something now that my money is as well in drains I have gone to my Attorney n asked him send a legal notice. Only if they have a job they will be busy... STFU
Hello,
We apologizes for the issue that you are facing. Kindly let us know if you are still facing some kind of problem with your ACT Broadband connection. We will look into the matter and we will make sure that the problem gets resolved at the earliest. It will be easy for us to get in touch with you if you can share your customer details with us. Our team will shortly get in touch with you.
Regards,
ACT Broadband

broadband.act said:
Hello Vanoj Krishna,We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience. We will make sure the problem is resolved at the earliest. Thanks for sharing your account number with us. Our team we will get back to you ASAP.Regards,ACT Broadband
Hello Vanoj Krishna,The above mentioned grievance has been addressed & resolved. Please feel free to get in touch with us on 080 4284 0000 or write to us at helpdesk@acttv.in if you have any queries. Thank you for your cooperation.Warm Regards,ACT Broadband
freestyler24 said:
420632 this is my account #. I know it's waste f time.
Hello,The above mentioned complaint has been addressed & resolved. Please feel free contact us anytime at 080 4284 0000 or write to us at helpdesk@acttv.in if you have any queries. Thank you for your cooperation.Warm Regards,ACT Broadband