IBF

Shitposter
sT4XQ4Q.webp

A political drama which looks into the life of the Secretary of State as she tries to balance work with family.

Love Téa Leoni.

Last edited by a moderator:
Started watching this. Not very good. Second season started this week. Not sure why. I am on episode 2 and I doubt it got brilliant by the end.

I haven't watched after S01E11. It didn't get better. And I don't think it got better by the end of S01.

Close to finishing Season 1 and right it is not very good. The show is quite cheesy. Shit happens and Madam Secretary somehow manages to fix the situation by the end. Sometimes she find childhood friends, sometimes it is her husband and sometimes it is friends from CIA times. The character of the POTUS is probably one of the worst I have ever seen on television. I am going to say that only Scandal has a worse TV President 😀 Rest of the cast is also quite lame though there are some moments here and there. But overall... Not worth watching.

lol. not sure why i am still watching it. i mean it's not bad but it's just too cheesy for a political show involving the White House and global conflicts. I do not think they have shown any of UK at all.

lol. usa just launched a cyberattack on russia on the show.

lol. this show has gone completely lame. i mean it was always lame but seriously... usa and russia almost going head to head because ukraine fooled the us intelligence? lame.

Pakistan crashes a plane inside India's border.
Turns out the plane has a hydrogen bomb.
India is not happy.
USA decides to play the referee.
Manages to piss off both India and Pakistan and still gain out of it.
Likely to offend both Indians and Pakistanis.

lol. in the latest episode... pakistan has a coup and usa is pretty much declaring a war on pakistan to prevent their nuclear arms getting into the hand of the jihadis. hilarious show. i mean the characters are pretty nice but the storylines are just terrible.