• Replies Replies 45
  • Views Views 5,813

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Had heard too much about it. Just checking it out. Some pointers...Way too much smoking. Way too much drinking. Women treated like objects. I guess things were like this then! I am not really hooked on to it. Not sure why it is so popular. Maybe it isn't 😛

Is this a show or a movie?

ouch. i thought it was popular! i guess not 😕

I am no benchmark for English stuff 😀 In all likelihood, it might be popular, but I am just unaware 😛

I have seen 2 nd half men .....but not this lol 😛 then it aint popular 😀

watched 3 episodes of 2 and a half men years ago . i still don't know why that thing is so popular. is normal public that stupid ? anyways , heard that arrested development is coming back . that would be awesome . Mad Men is good but you require patience as character development is great in that .

whether you like it or not . 2.5 men is utter crap . but go ahead watch it , i don mind . its just sad when shows like arrested development get cancelled as people like you don't know good comedy even if it hits you in the face . nearly every joke in 2.5 men and how i met your mother was done in seinfeld or friends . the thing with comedy is when jokes get old , they r not funny anymore but i guess you guys just turned 12 . please don't reply to my post if you think whetever all the teenagers watch in the US is the only good thing on Tv .

Umm, I do watch mad men and breaking bad, and I am pretty fond of both. All I was saying that shows which air on AMC might not appeal to everyone. Also, I haven't seen an episode of two and a half men, so I can't really comment on it. Do try and understand the context of a post before blabbering off.

Arrested Development was NEVER cancelled. Showtime was ready to pick it up as soon as Fox had shown apprehension. It was ended by the creator of the show. I guess dyslexia makes it kind of hard to understand the difference.

whether you like it or not . 2.5 men is utter crap . but go ahead watch it , i don mind . its just sad when shows like arrested development get cancelled as people like you don't know good comedy even if it hits you in the face . nearly every joke in 2.5 men and how i met your mother was done in seinfeld or friends . the thing with comedy is when jokes get old , they r not funny anymore but i guess you guys just turned 12 . please don't reply to my post if you think whetever all the teenagers watch in the US is the only good thing on Tv .
Opinionated much? Two and a half men did have a huge drop in quality after the first few seasons, and I loved AD, having been a Jason Bateman fan that saw Hogan family(great show) and Teen Wolf too(not so great movie). However, you come off extremely obnoxious. There is a target fanbase for shows like 2.5 men and HIMYM, just because it isn't catered to you doesn't mean they "suck". Both these shows pull good ratings, 2.5 men's latest season opened up with 20 mil people watching it.....

i did not say that i did not like mad men. i just said that it did not feel exciting enough as i thought it would be. but then i am on the first season and there are many more. 😛