Mad Men

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 45
  • Views Views 5,821
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5M-iiIpzEfU&feature=inp-tw-ner

whether you like it or not . 2.5 men is utter crap . but go ahead watch it , i don mind . its just sad when shows like arrested development get cancelled as people like you don't know good comedy even if it hits you in the face . nearly every joke in 2.5 men and how i met your mother was done in seinfeld or friends . the thing with comedy is when jokes get old , they r not funny anymore but i guess you guys just turned 12 . please don't reply to my post if you think whetever all the teenagers watch in the US is the only good thing on Tv .

You seriously need to go out more dude. Your idea of the real world is so twisted and far from reality, it's unfreakinbelivable.

*I know its an old post. I didn't say 2.5 men is good or bad. I didn't say arrested Dev is good or bad.*

I have not watched the above shows... but I would say people need to respect others views and choices, need not agree with them. I mean, just take a few movie threads, and we have such contrasting views. Finally, as they say "one man's nectar is another man's poison"

Is that a clock in your avatar ? If so, any particular reason ?

No.. Just like that.. Its been 5.5 years since I had the previous avatar, So I put something random there...Were you expecting some sort of symbolic representation of a countdown to something 😀

Lol season 1 i finished off yesterstday, how does she not.know she was.pregnant and just gives birth in the next scene Lol?