Mach1 Broadband Review - 100 Mbps Unlimted - Thane(w)

ISP
Airtel Xtreme
Mach1 Broadband : 100 Mbps Unlimited Review :

vcdv8Om.webp

Mach1Broadband

My Internet History :
I have long history of Internet usage starting from :
Mtnl dial up 8 kbps > SIFY 64kbps > Tata 128 kbps > Airtel 256kbps > Hathway 512 kbps > Mtnl 1mbps > 5net (1on1 Broadband ) 10mbps > HNS 25 mbps (1on1 Broadband ) > Now Currently active : Mach1 Broadband 100 mbps !!

Connection :

Mach1 Broadband connection was available for long time here but i could not get this connection since our society did not accept . Recently after writing many letter to society i finally got accepted to get this connection installed .

After getting permission everything was simple i called them up and they came next day to check feasibility and started the process of installation , Within few hours my Internet was online and working .

Plan : 100 Mbps Unlimited ( NO FUP / NO Speed Throttling ) Rs 9642 ( Yearly ) i.e 802 Per month ( online payment price )
Download / Upload ratio : 1:1

Speedtest :
India Speedtest :

5813889810.png

Singapore Sever :
5914776397.png

Netherland sever :
5914784574.png

USA :
5814202557.png

Ping test :

Singapore :

Singapore Ping : 55 ms
( Pingtest.net server not available )

UK server :

155275365.png

LA , USA

155275440.png

Gaming Server Ping test :

Counter Strike :
iHsO4NI.webp

Dota 2 :

t0dfvNR.webp

Caching services :

They have peering partners like : Limgelight networks , Microsoft , Akami , Nixi and Google . What this means is that you will get full speed from Youtube , Microsoft , Apple , Google Store Etc.. whichever plan you select .

Torrents Download speed Test :
VdEhvUo.webp

Steam Download speed test :
qdjOCmx.webp

This is pure download speed since Cache is not supported on steam .

Conclusion :

Currently Mach1 broadband is best isp provider in thane , probably the best provider in India to offer true unlimited plan at reasonable price . I am very happy with their service & i hope they will continue to maintain their service in coming months / years .

Rating : 5/5
Pros :

1> High speed
2> Reliable connection
3> Great customer support
4> Great pings
5> Affordable plans
6> Cache and Peering

Cons :
1> Still not all parts of Thane / other areas of Mumbai / India are covered

Will update review as time goes ahead .

Please let me know in comment section what test / suggestion you would like to update the review .

Last edited by a moderator:
Do a speedtest to a US server. Will give their real speed.

Also do you know who is their backend provider? If you don't, try doing a tracert to a foreign server. The plan seems great, but not sure how it is feasible. Maybe people don't use that much bandwidth. Also 1:50 is the minimum contention ratio so perhaps all providers have dropped their rates recently? Old rates were around 300rs / 1mbit for bulk.

I'm interested in seeing just how "truly" unlimited it is. Can you use over a TB for me in a month just to check please? I regularly use 1TB download + 2TB upload on my ACT plan for reference but I really want to see what 700INR can buy.

lol excitel uses the same backend software.

@RedskyITM Could you please tell more about your monthly rental and data allowance on ACT ? I'm planning on subscribing to their fibernet as my airtel line maxes out at 16Mbps. According to their website they charge over Rs. 11000 for 1TB FUP and airtel charges half of it for the same 1TB.

Actually, you are providing this services in limited countries only. May Iknow What about India. If you provide in India May i know the locations ? I want to take a new connection.

Thane is not a different country. It is a city in Maharashtra, in the outskirts of Mumbai. Click on the website link and you'll get to know the locations.

Reactions: Smh
One more important question, i just called them they said they won't provide any router , so can you tell me which type of router are you using? Do they use cable wire or Ethernet wire?

Could you please provide a speedtest from US & Europe (France/Germany/Netherlands) servers ?