MAC Laptop and DeskTop Prices

• Thread starter Thread starter Kalyan_1980
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 3,571
The Apple Store (India) - iMac

Mac is not a product. Every computer that Apple sells is called a Mac (short for Macintosh). You have a Macbook Pro (laptop), Mac Mini (desktop but as limited as a laptop if you plan to upgrade), Macbook Air (a really slim and lightweight laptop), iMac (an All-in-one which has the computer hidden behind the beautiful monitor) and in the end a Mac Pro (same as your regular desktop boxes, only a lot prettier, powerful and crazy expensive). You can take a look at all of them here The Apple Store (India) - Welcome to the Apple Store

The prices listed are MRPs and you'll most probably find it in the local market 5-10% cheaper than what they have listed on the website.

did you read what i said above?

Apple india store which has pricing details is not working.

----------

apple.co.in/store/mainproducts/ipad/ipad.html

does not work.

Recently I bought an Apple Mac and unfortunately this Mac giving me Static Electric Shock all time. Once I took the issue to the Apple iStore guys from where I bought this, they gave me cold invitation. Can somebody suggest me what Legal action can I take against Apple? Overall I am not satisfied with Apple products and neither their customer handling, and not suggesting anyone to buy at least Apple Mac. Thanks,