M Tune HD Added on d2h !!!

IndianMascot

Addicts
ISP
Reliance, Tata Photon + , MTNL 3G Jadoo
Just came to know that M Tune HD have been added on Videocon d2h Channel No - 905 Can Someone confirm this by tuning their Channels ??

Wow !!! One more HD Channel. good going d2h ....

----------

As per MTune HD Facebook page, its available currently only on DishTru HD 🙁

I cant see that channel at the moment! 905 is Star Plus HD.Can u tell me if u can see the channel?

I cant see that channel at the moment! 905 is Star Plus HD.

Can u tell me if u can see the channel?

Currently M Tunes HD available only on Dish TruHD

Oh, its a Zee group channel. I guess i wudnt pay much attention to it even if we get it on D2h!

I too realised later that its Zee Grp Channel. Better Ignore it. d2h Active Music HD is enough to compete this !!

And another thing - We have songs regularly played in between shows/movies on Star Plus HD & Star Gold HD. In fact practically speaking, i wud say D2h shud better concentrate on adding Colors HD or UTV Stars HD or may the Zee HD Group. Coz this particular channel wud be a sort of repeat. Wud be waste of a bandwidth, especially when u see that we have so many other channels lining up.But after all this, Sony is again emerging as a laggard. It doesnt seem to think about going HD, or are they?

I am confident that Sony will go HD before next IPL and they would be working hard on it. Even if we consider their Channels individually, Sony leads in Viewership of programmes which include Serials, Reality shows like EKLKBK, X-Factor, Indian Idol and KBC. Set Max is far better movie chanel in comparision to Zee Cinema and Sony PIX, its simply awesome . I just love this channel. KBC would have been the best time period for Sony to go HD, but i am sure they will on HD platform before IPL 🙂

Yeah lets see when they come out with HD! As it is, we had an event based Set Max HD for IPL last time round.

I am confident that Sony will go HD before next IPL and they would be working hard on it. Even if we consider their Channels individually, Sony leads in Viewership of programmes which include Serials, Reality shows like EKLKBK, X-Factor, Indian Idol and KBC. Set Max is far better movie chanel in comparision to Zee Cinema and Sony PIX, its simply awesome . I just love this channel. KBC would have been the best time period for Sony to go HD, but i am sure they will on HD platform before IPL 🙂
Facts or fiction? 🙂 Sony lags way behind Sun TV, Star Plus, Colors and Zee TV on the channel list.

Facts or fiction? 🙂 Sony lags way behind Sun TV, Star Plus, Colors and Zee TV on the channel list.
Read this - Indiantelevision.com > News Headlines >Sony set to expand, music channel launch in September 🙂
Buoyed by the success of the Indian Premier League (IPL), Multi Screen Media (MSM) is on an expansion mode. The company is likely to launch its Hindi music channel on 1 September and is in advanced talks to gobble up regional broadcaster ETV’s entertainment channels for a whopping Rs 22 billion.

Sony Mix will launch as a pure music channel even as MTV and Channel [V] have repositioned as youth channels with non-music content forming an important element of the mix to widen the audience base and attract a larger pool of advertisers. The back-to-back music format has found success in ratings but opening up a strong revenue stream has been a constant struggle.

“We have got the government approval and will be launching Sony Mix very soon,” says MSM chief operating officer NP Singh, while declining to reveal the exact date of launch.

Great! I am a fan of SAB TV. Atleast they dont show the typical "NONSENSE" daily soaps. And Sony - well i watch Comedy Circus, and will try to fit in KBC after it arrives. May be record 1 program & watch the other.