M able to download but can't surf smoothly..

• Thread starter Thread starter Ashish Garg
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2,148

Ashish Garg

Hi all.. I was having D-Link DSL 502T modem with me till yesterday. I have replaced it with sterlite as dsl get's on disconnecting automatically. But, in sterlite m having new problem, m able to download with max speed but when i try to surf (no matter which browser i use) m nt able to surf smoothly. I get "page cannot be displayed" error, I have to refresh a page about 5-10 times to make it load. moreover, wen i m in b/w some page like m writing this post and wen i click submit thread it starts looking up for the page nd can't load it. When i search for it over net i get some intimation that it may be due to tcp/ip properties, May b m able to receive data but can't sent it so smoothly. Please help what should i do.

Same Problem with me, Downloading is oK, But can,t browse.Page cannot display error so many times

Same Problem with me, Downloading is oK, But can,t browse.

Page cannot display error so many times

Problem solved.. Just turn off your firewall..

Problem solved.. Just turn off your firewall..

Which firewall do you use? Coz the 'solution' you have mentioned is not a solution at all. I use Zonealarm & I have allowed my computers IP as well as the DNS entries to the 'Trusted Zone' in the firewall it works for me. Check your firewall for a same/similar option where you can do the same.

Which firewall do you use? Coz the 'solution' you have mentioned is not a solution at all. I use Zonealarm & I have allowed my computers IP as well as the DNS entries to the 'Trusted Zone' in the firewall it works for me. Check your firewall for a same/similar option where you can do the same.

I don't knw wat has happen to the surfing speed at dat time, but it's perfect now. i have even turned on my firewall again. 🙂

I have this problem at times. Gmail wont open in one go, facbook games wont play at times. Dont use a firewall. Using Nod32 antivirus. Dont know whether it has a built in firewall

^ESET Smart Security has firewall but NOD32 doesn't have it.