• Thread starter Thread starter Motorazor143
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 75,253

Motorazor143

Regulars
ISP
MTNL 256Kbps Unlimited combo
Hi friends,Am using Vodafone prepaid right now in Delhi, i daily make STD calls for about 100 RS and they charge me 1 Rupee per min for the same.I would like to ask u guys weather there is any offers with any GSM service providers( Prepaid) which enables us to have more cheaper STD rates..maybe 50 paise or something like that......🙂Well, and also is there any top up offer or something like that which will gimme double talktime.:ashamed:...

i think reliance has 40p/m something but for billing. or u can go to vodafone shop and tell them that u make 3000 Rs STD call every month and reliance is giving better STD scheme. if u have better scheme then tell me else i will make a switch! u might hit a better scheme!

i think reliance has 40p/m something but for billing. or u can go to vodafone shop and tell them that u make 3000 Rs STD call every month and reliance is giving better STD scheme. if u have better scheme then tell me else i will make a switch! u might hit a better scheme!

Dude! if it was for Postpaid then that trick wud have surely worked..but i doubt weather its gonna work in case of prepaid....and yeah regarding the Plan of 40p per min in reliance, it is a postpaid plan for sure....Postpaid is always a risky thing specially when u make soo much of calls...u never know if thse people will try any unethical billing tricks and overbill....:madness:

In Bangalore, we had some network issues and got vodafone to airtel, idea std at 50ps. but vodafone ->vodafone std at 1.50rs.

There are some offer in BSNL postpaid @ 40ps i guess (725rs plan), and local bsnl landline/mobile is totally free (unlimited)..
it is with in 200kms or something. have a look (you can get the whole detailed bill at no extra cost)
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd

In Bangalore, we had some network issues and got vodafone to airtel, idea std at 50ps. but vodafone ->vodafone std at 1.50rs.

There are some offer in BSNL postpaid @ 40ps i guess (725rs plan), and local bsnl landline/mobile is totally free (unlimited)..
it is with in 200kms or something. have a look (you can get the whole detailed bill at no extra cost)
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd

Dude! thankx but we dont have BSNL in Delhi..its MTNL here which aint good...:madness:..

When is number portability coming???????I am stuc with a MTNL number

Even i am looking for the same. I make 3000/- worth STD calls every month. Was on Vodafone, now on Airtel. Airtel postpaid has got a high end plan with 400/- rental which offers STD for 50 paise to Airtel. I am thinking of switching to that plan.

My mom used to make std calls worth rupees 3000 per month to my relatives in Gujarat on my vodafone 😡. But now thanks to Reliance, 299 rupees per month, and i get all Gujarat reliance free & unlimited. I bought a cdma phone for 1400 bucks, and gifted two of them to my relatives in Gujarat. Activated a scheme over there, paying 300 rupees, they have free incoming for 2 years.Now my mom, my relatives, all are happy. I am the happiest.:yahoo:Anil Ambani rocks.:thumbsup:

I have heard the same from a colleague who used to spend thousands calling his wife. But some months back he was saying he is calling her for free through tata indicom. He bought two phones from tata indicom and activated some scheme. Since then he could call her for free. No roaming charges, no misc charges etc etc.

Reliance has a plan, whereby paying 999 rupees per month, you get all India reliance numbers free & unlimited.

Reliance has a plan, whereby paying 999 rupees per month, you get all India reliance numbers free & unlimited.

isnt there any such plans with other service providers??and yeah can someone here tell he howz the quality of VOip calls from MTNL...they charge only 10 paise per min.:yahoo: