Low Voltage Suggest PC + Crt 21 TV Stabilizer.

• Thread starter Thread starter anilsethi04
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 4,006

anilsethi04

Regular
ISP
dial up
Need help for PC+Crt flat TV stabilizer.

Actually i am from Small Town.Here life sux.

here whole day elecric power cut many times...

main problem is low voltage throughout day and worst in evening till 11 PM.
power normally whole day is 90 volt - 170 volt.

as u know PC need minimum 175 Volt to run.

Due to low voltage mine UPS of PC damaged 3 times.

I run my PC via Refrigerator Stabilizer local made automatic Stabilizer.
I know its not safe to use freeze stabilizer in PC and TV.but i dont know the options.

so can u suggest me good brand stabilizer which can be used in PC or TV or DVD or DTH seperately. ( not for refrigerator )

i hear more about v-guard.....

http://www.ebay.in/itm/190724869050?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

should i buy this or suggest me other good brand with model number which works in low voltage.

thanks.

no one have time to help :beat-up:

vguard should be available all around. it is very popular around here in gurgaon too.

Yeah! It's quite reliable. If you happen to go to a Keralite's house, you will surely see a V-Guard Stabilizer kept on top of their refrigerators 🙂

i know vguard best u not read question properly..suggest me the model number according to my low voltage condition and usses.plz

ok. no idea about model number. but i recently went to a v-guard dealer. he said there were multiple models for ACs. i bought the middle one (big mistake) which can handle low voltage of 140 watts. the more expensive model supported 90 watts (that's what he said). i should have bought this model as my place has massive problems with low voltage. ok. so i might have mixed up volts or watts here. because they have never made any sense to me.

If you can invest and have contact(or ask local shops), go for custom made stabilizer, it cost me around 18k but can take load of my entire house in village having all the item like tv, fridge etc... It works even when power can only heat the bulbs filament(ie below than 90 volts), though you may not like the look and size, its bigger than a crt tv set and uses oil as coolant.

If you can invest and have contact(or ask local shops), go for custom made stabilizer, it cost me around 18k but can take load of my entire house in village having all the item like tv, fridge etc... It works even when power can only heat the bulbs filament(ie below than 90 volts), though you may not like the look and size, its bigger than a crt tv set and uses oil as coolant.

Thats interesting. How is this connected to whole house load? Is it connected to the main DB?

You would need something like this

Stabilizer - Volt Stabilizer | Voltage Stabilizers :: V-Guard or A Multikonect double booster stablizer. It would handle A TV, DVD player, Home theatre + DTH. Double booster stabilizers boosts the low voltage to the minimum required. I have it for my Airconditioner, very useful for summer nights when everybody use AC ...

Buy 2 multiconnect double booster stablizers one for TV n other devices connected to it. One for PC ... It normally tailor made. You just need to order to make one for your requirement directly to the CO or distributers. Retailers normally don't stock it.

I have premier brand. It manufacturing unit is in TN. So it was easy for me to order n make one for my requirement.

Thats interesting. How is this connected to whole house load? Is it connected to the main DB?

Yep!