Low Speeds on Archer C6 V3.20 during bridge mode.

I am not sure what putty method you used but Youtube has many videos for TP-Link routers and it talks about TFTP method. You run TFTP and then firmware file renamed to a particular name is being uploaded to router.
Is that the method you @nishantt6969 & @Aashish.007 followed or something else? It would be a good confirmation from you & Aashish.007 about the method used and what worked for benefit of others.
Using ddwrt or openwrt is always frustrating. I struggled for 2 days on my D-Link to go back to stock. It was only mozilla browser that worked. All IE & chrome failed to upload!

I did TFTP method only, and it bricked the router. There were only 4 lights on router, not blinking, totally still.

I had somehow managed to get Archer C6 v3.20 latest firmware, so I flashed it directly from the router interface(192.168.0.1) after setting up static IP as 192.168.0.66 and that brought me back to original firmware.

Ok so looks like TP-Link calls it recovery function. on D-Link it's called emergency room interface and it comes up when you long press reset and simultaneously power on router. On dlink however it comes up regardless it's bricked or not.