Low Speeds on Archer C6 V3.20 during bridge mode.

@nishantt6969

Don't you have this option

tplink-emulator.jpg

write to support.in at TP-Link.com asking to include that feature in next release of firmware, if it does not exist in v3.2
you may or may not get any reply or support but at least you can report to them.

You can flash third-party firmware like openwrt. It might void the warranty and if you are not familiar with reverting procedures then going back to stock firmware could be very challenging.

I had installed ddwrt on my D-Link router. I somehow did not find it better than stock. To go back I was struggling for 2 days. Finally, Windows XP virtual machine with old Mozilla web browser was the only thing that the dlink router accepted that too in emergency room interface to upload the stock firmware. With all other OS and browsers I was simply getting an error and was stuck for 2 days. I am not discouraging you @nishantt6969 from installing third-party stuff, just know all challenges of it beforehand. Do good amount of research, study it properly and then go ahead.

Thank you guys for the suggestions. I really appreciate that. Right now I am not sure about the time it will take to revert back, and not sure about increase speed as well. I think its better for me to stay at stock rom.