low speed in home500 plan

• Thread starter Thread starter vinayak1986
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 4,057
Actully The Server 1 And 2 Means The Bsnl Have Launched A New Server Called Server 2 ..... In This Server You Can Not Use The Passwords Of Other Users......I Am Using Ut-300r2u Modem For My Bsnl Connection....... I Dunno Much About Broadband Becoz I Am New To It ......... I Have Also Tried To Change My Modem But Same Slow Speed Problem!!!!!Plzzzzzzzzzzzzz Helpppppp Meeeeeeeee

Actully The Server 1 And 2 Means The Bsnl Have Launched A New Server Called Server 2 ..... In This Server You Can Not Use The Passwords Of Other Users......

Can i know where you get this info. Regarding Slow speed, If the speed from the sites such as microsoft etc is still 30 to 60 KB/s. If so wait for the other users comment then you might have to visit you exchange. 3KM is a great distance your speed might be falling due to this also.

Option 1:Firstly update your IE7 to IE8.seems better than IE7 for speed...
.Option 2 :If you have enough memory say512MB in your computer
..( watch video/play games etc)try FireFox browser or Opera Browser.
...Option3 : Check your present speed at Speedtest.net - The Global Broadband Speed Test .....Mumbai.. Download connection Booster from www . trackzapper.com
Select DSL connection and default values. Restart computer.
Check again speed at Mumbai server.
Give both figures here for further action.
Further Info : Check SNR/Attn data from Modem , if you can.

i m also suffering frm low dnld speed in day time its fine more or less 200kB but in 2am-8am-it goes 14KB. and i have big problem with torrents 24*7 i never got the speed in torrent plz help me i only got 0.1-14KB ehy? i properly done port forwarding.