lousy customer service by tatasky, thinking of videocon

• Thread starter Thread starter doggydogg
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 5,909
that is normal flaw with TS it happens with me all the time .....after couple of retry it starts to work again. I am guessing cheap Chinese equipment.

This problem first occurred to me When i first bought TS HD+...at that point of time they replaced with 3-4 STBS....finally i got a good one and stick with it...but last month the same STB came with a different problem that it used to get hang during the night time occasionally...then changed they Changed the STB then the same old problem got repeated i mean STB could not receive the signal from Remote....to solve this issue they chaged my STB 4-5 times....

----------

I wonder how many of them are facing this problem...

update on problem: was informed that some update work is going on and there fore connection disruption during night they are saying everything should be ok from today !

How about the STB not receiving the signals properly from the remote which has happened to me in the past and because of this i would have changed atleast 10 11 STBs....

i just re press the power on and off key couple of times and it works again or just switch on or off the main switch.

I am not facing any problems with my current STB relating to remote signal to STB or STB getting hanged up...