lousy customer service by tatasky, thinking of videocon

doggydogg

i booked 1dvr and 2 hd boxes along with an annual mega pack from tata sky, i was promised installation same day(12th)today is 15th night and still no call from anyone, i have made approx 25 calls to the customer care asking them for the status, one person says someone will revert to you soon and someone else says that the engineer has called u already to inform you that the dvr boxes are out of stock, and i keep saying that i havent received any call from anyone at all. and they say ok someone from our team will get back to you shortly.this is the worst customer service i have got from anyone. now i am plannin on cancelling this and goin in for videocon, but i beleive that their dvr has some pink flash issue and plus the switching of channels are quite slow.. can anyone update me on this plsthanks

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
Regulars
Firstly, i dont know much about tackling TS customer care, so wont comment on it at all. But of what i have read around, i wud suggest u wait for few more days before pulling the trigger.Now on the question u have asked about D2h - that Pink flash issue was a thing of past & rectified since long. And channel change time in DVR - i think its around 1-2 seconds.

doggydogg

Firstly, i dont know much about tackling TS customer care, so wont comment on it at all. But of what i have read around, i wud suggest u wait for few more days before pulling the trigger.

Now on the question u have asked about D2h - that Pink flash issue was a thing of past & rectified since long. And channel change time in DVR - i think its around 1-2 seconds.

Oh if ur definite about the pink flash and time delay probs that are solved now. I'd rather get the videocon. Coz I can't bear it when u don't get service. And this was only the beginning as a new customer. I don't know how they could be after my connection is up and would need assistance

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
Regulars
Ok, do keep us updated on the status of ur TS request & ur decision as well! :)

doggydogg

hey can anyone update me on the pink flash problem and channel changing delay i mentioned for the dvr on videoconif that has been rectified, videocon is the way to go :)

IndianMascot

Addicts
Regulars
I guess it has already been confirmed by Jaymin . And if something is rectified, everyone will express the same. :pMe too have never experienced any such issue. Jaymin is oldest user of d2h here. So, you sud go with his words. :)

ajuravi007

Regulars
Regulars
@ the thread starter if you are still facing the problem i request you contact Tata Sky's CCOO's office in Bangalore. The contact number is - 080 66233000.You put forward your problem to those people they will sort it out ASAP.....

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
Regulars
Yes.....@ Thread Starter, Ravi shud be right. He has a good experience of interacting with CC of TS.