Lost my my network adapter driver

• Thread starter Thread starter Izzy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 3,020

Izzy

Out of the blue I can't connect to the internet and I was told by my local ISP (Cable) that it is because I lost my network adapter driver. I don't have the driver on Cd and I don't know the manufacturer.Are there drivers that work for all which I can download from the internet??Please helprealtek rtl8139d pci ethernet adapter :angry:

You shouldn't trust your local ISP. I had a problem connecting to the internet once and my ISP came and told me that my network card doesn't work!!! I literally kicked him out of the house and told him to check what the problem is on their side because I knew my network card was working well and good. Finally he got something corrected and comes and apologizes saying that he was new and all kinds of stuff.

just look in your network connection to see if your card shows up and if drivers are not loaded then the device manager would show a yello exclamation, or would show a pci device under other devices, if you dont have thease problems there should be nothing to worry abt, and ya kick the guy if he gave you a Talla !! ;-)