Lost my my network adapter driver

• Thread starter Izzy
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4
  • Views: Views 2,946
I

Izzy

Out of the blue I can't connect to the internet and I was told by my local ISP (Cable) that it is because I lost my network adapter driver. I don't have the driver on Cd and I don't know the manufacturer.Are there drivers that work for all which I can download from the internet??Please helprealtek rtl8139d pci ethernet adapter :angry:

Ch3W

Ch3W

If you are using the latest update of Windows XP, it should have the driver already stored :)

V

viralbug

tR0ll bUg
ISP
MTNL Triband 1333 2mbps night 1mbps day
You shouldn't trust your local ISP. I had a problem connecting to the internet once and my ISP came and told me that my network card doesn't work!!! I literally kicked him out of the house and told him to check what the problem is on their side because I knew my network card was working well and good. Finally he got something corrected and comes and apologizes saying that he was new and all kinds of stuff.

B

ballu1980

just look in your network connection to see if your card shows up and if drivers are not loaded then the device manager would show a yello exclamation, or would show a pci device under other devices, if you dont have thease problems there should be nothing to worry abt, and ya kick the guy if he gave you a Talla !! ;-)