• Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 26,954
Status
Not open for further replies.

sri

Regular
ISP
local ISP
Have been using loop mobile for quite some&had taken this connection for dus ka gang scheme..many of my friends are using loop so its becomes cheaper to call or sms them..but recently die to poor n/w coverage am forced to stop using their services but due to my number being known to all my contacts am helpless using their serice...Hows the n/w coverage in your area guys?Also do you feel whether they should launch any new schemes?If so,pleae post them...For me online recharging is a must...still they havent done so far...:isleep:

No one using loop mobile or you guys happy with their service?:tongue:

finally they introduced the online recharge scheme,also got some interesting offers for prepaid...

sri, i agree wid u..... loop mobile is a worst network in mumbai..... their customer service doesn't reply to ur email... i have proof tht i have sent the emails but no reply... also when u call to their customer service they r hurry in hanging uo widout replying ut query..... **** all service.... guys don't take loop network

Now i am here to ask the same question......how is their service?I find their data plan interesting actually - 89pm Unlimited browsing. The problem is, if i want to use it for Data, i will have to use it as my primary number, involving a jump from Idea to Loop. Any suggestions?

😀 wt happened buddy. You reactivated such old thread 😛

----------

Wt I have heard from my friends that its pathetic and anyways this company is waiting for Exit Policy so that they can surrender their license and move out of telecom business. 😀

The thing is, i wud soon buy an Android. And i want to stay as much online thru it, as possible. Mostly thru Tapatalk over here. I think that wud require some good data plans. So i searched a few operators & found that Loop has the best Data plans.Now if i am using Loop for internet, i wud OBVIOUSLY use it in my new phone.And if i use it in new phone, then there is another issue........i will have to use it for calling & sms as well. Coz my current phone is going dumb in calling, and has already gone dumb in sms.In short, i will have to use my main number, WHICH IS KNOWN TO ALL, for using internet. So i m thinking to switch to Loop IF ITS NETWORK IS DECENT AS WELL.Phew! Long Story eh?

See, Airtel, Vodafone and Reliance all are providing 2-3 GB plan in less than Rs 100. I am on Reliance 2.5 GB @ 98 plan and my N8 continuously remain online. I download songs from ovi for all new releases, games, along with that Social apps exchange data every second. Still I consume only 1 GB.Same will be with all operators. So, opt between any of the three.

I said the "best", in terms of value actually. Without considering the name of provider, if u compare 89 Rs Unlimited, against 98 Rs 2-3 GB, what is better?I did that only, and then came here to ask.But if Loop isnt good, then i have another question - how much data wud this Forum consume? Say if i login to my mail, and start answering few threads by following the link.......say around 20-30 posts per day thru the cell, then how much data wud go approximately? Remember, i m asking about usage for a month.

Use 24 hrs internet on Mobile for whole month and it won't cross even 2 GB. Only thing you have to avoid is YouTube and other Video Portals.

Thats fine with me. I avoid Youtube even on PC. It takes painfully long time to load the whole video everytime.So i guess, i can use the 2G data plan of Idea itself! They also have a similar plan, so i need not change my provider too.

Oh, If Idea too had similar plan then its great. And In one month itself you will came to know that in Mobile Internet 2 GB is equivalent to Unlimited .

I dont want to spend too much on data thats my main problem buddy!Yes, i want to stay connected to the net, but i dont need much data. I already have that for PC. I want to strike a best possible balance between the costs involved, and the data offered, with cost minimisation being my first priority.

I browse this forum strictly through tapatalk, and my usage never crosses 500 mb - 1 gb on 3g, that said I use a fair amount of YouTube too. Application updates too are often downloaded via 3g. I keep the data connection on at all times. 2-3 gb on edge should be more than enough given your requirements.

Status
Not open for further replies.