Looks like MTNL server down and out

• Thread starter Thread starter stuge
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 70
  • Views Views 8,566
well, there is surely something wrong at the server end...they need to resolve it soon.

I was not able to connect again this Sunday morning .Now I'm fed up .Now this a regular feature of MTNL .If this happens again and again, I will think of switching from MTNL 🙁

Even I was not able to connect for most part of Sunday and Monday.MTNL's DNS servers were out.Even Open DNS stopped working yesterday night.Now the situation seems to be fine.

well yaa!! i had problems for the past 4 days or so.especially in the morning hours it doesnt connect...and their crappy customer care number is always busy..condition is somewhat stable now

Yes, their customer care no. is always busy.Everytime I call them, they always ask me to check my DNS.There is a certain set of procedures that they have mugged up.Beyond that, they are clueless.

Seems MTNL Delhi has many problems..... Thankfully no problems here in Mumbai... Touchwood :wall:

we already have had problems. hopefully wont come back anymore!

I'm again experiencing downtime this evening .Net got disconnected at 7 pm ,then it automatically came back at around 9:00pm ,then again it got disconnected and now Its back again at around 10:30am .I'm not sure what is MTNL up to .I guess we need to boombard them(MTNL) with e-mails as Its becoming more or less regular .

yes exactly!! even my net was down on the same time mentioned by the above poster..now this is happening on the regular basis....they need to fix this crap or else they will loose a lot of customers to Airtel

well, it was okay for me yesterday..i think problems r also exchange specific..but am really fed of mtnl...

ohh...thats so slow..anyways i didnt download any stuffs at night so didnt had any idea about downloading speeds at night...MTNL is not reliable anymore like it used to be before...

Even today it is giving 6-10 kbps whole day and even at night.Call center call never goes through... I generally give up after holding for 10-15 minutes :wall😀unno if they will reply to my email complaint.🙁