Looking To Join Reliance GSM From Vodafone

Status
Not open for further replies.
hii guys m sankeerth from Hubli but rite now staying in Bangalore..i am newbie here i am using vodafone postpaid from 6yrsi want to port from Vodafone postpaid to RGSM postpaidso want opinions(like network ,services etc) from existing customers of RGSMwill explain my plans belowVodafone plan:199rs rental = 10hrs v2v free after that 40p/min80rs sms pack = 15000msgs national/local free monthly20rs = unlimited to 1 Vodafone local no.99rs VMC = 2gb free @156kbpsother nwrtks = 1rs/minlandline = 1rs/minstd calls = 1.30rs/minso my bill comes around 600-700rsRelianceGSM is offering me the postpaid plan:349rs rental = unlimited to R2R local and 900mins free to any network69rs sms pack = 15000msgs(ie 500/day is the limit) national/local free even in roaming(is it true?)99rs RC = 2.5gb free @ 144kbpsother ntwrks = 50p/minstd calls = 50p/minlandline = 50p/minso my bill will come around 580-600rsso what do u say guys is worth shifting?? (according to plans i m happy with RGSM plan)i am worried about 1.network in Bangalore2.any hidden costs?3.as i mentioned above about msg pack i want to know whether its true ie outgoing sms free in roamingi have enquired about this plan in hubli and in bangalore(Indira nagar,btm layout, forum mall kormangla) got many different answersIndira nagar guy says that gprs speed varies upto 2mbps depending on ur handset i was shocked Hubli guy is not sure abt roaming free msgsbtm layout guy says roaming out going msgs nt free it was old plan now its removedForum mall kormagnla guy says its free in roamingm confused so tried in google and found this forum plz give me ur opinions m waiting m really confused whether to take postpaid or prepaid....d guy over Rworld suggested me to go for postpaid rather den prepaid when i askd y he said postpaid plan wont be changing unless u change it but prepaid plan may change any timeand if u take prepaid and den want to shift to postpaid den d plan may nt b der coz its mnp plan its a limited time plan 🙁plz suggest me guys Monday i will be giving reqst to process porting so i need to decide it in 2days 🙁

I don't recommend you to move to Reliance. Call the Vodafone CC and find out about different tariffs. I'm sure they will have plans suitable to you or better visit a Vodafone Store. And...if possible, move to prepaid. Prepaid is LOTT cheaper than Postpaid now!If you can't find good plans in Vodafone, look for them in Airtel. If you want strong network coverage with at least average customer care service, i suggest you only Vodafone and Airtel.

I would like to add one more thing, which ever operator you decide, go only for prepaid and never ever take postpaid(especially reliance). Just speaking from a personal experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.