• Thread starter Thread starter whoru007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 2,201

whoru007

Human
ISP
Virgin
Hi Guys,I am looking to buy Samsung Galaxy Note (heard about ICS 4.0.3 Update). Please provide some good ecom sites for purchasing (Coupons Welcome). Please provide your opinions about Galaxy Note or suggest something else in the budget around Rs.30,000 max. Which is better than Note.

30K... Your options are Note (slightly higher) S2 (Slightly lower) and the just launched https://broadband.forum/google-android/76474-lg-optimus-3d-max/#post635636

if you can spend a bit more, you can pick from s3 or onex.

Device is big, no matter if you try or not, you will get "attention" carrying this device in your hand.You literally have to carry it in your hands all the time, it looks weird in pants.The new update is awful, maybe just for me but, battery life really sucks.Rest is up to you.

Galaxy Note ICS update available, updated my Note on 05/06/2012. Download size 319MB.I am more than satisfied user of Note, SIII looks ugly, SII is lower than Note.Best Choice is Samsung Galaxy Note.Better than Note with Gingerbird around Rs 30K ----->> Samsung Galaxy Note with IceCream Sandwich.

I compared Galaxy S2 (Nothing much there it lacks every aspect compared to other), Galaxy S III (Overpriced compared to other NO VALUE FOR MONEY), LG Optimus 3D Max (I DON'T WANT LG ANYMORE NO TRUST ON BRAND), HTC One X (??? Need some assistance), HTC One S (Not out yet and no reviews available), Sony Xperia S (Reviews???).Really confused now..

Hmm... if you budget is "max" , then I guess S3 & One X are automatically ruled out?I would say Note - but size is big, but better hold in hand & try it out. 4.0.4 should fix a lot of issues, I think. Xperia S is good, I would say narrow down between the twoXperia S - Better CameraNote - Bigger (Too big?), Better battery (currently there are problems though)Not sure if other factors are too influencing.

Ok, so question is are you willing to extend around 5-6k for One X. But that too hasn't had a 100% positive feedback. Otherwise size & camera would be the factors to choose between Note & Xperia S

Cant belive that I purchased the same phone, at Rs. 30999 six months ago.
I waited for price drop but they are stable in market as ICS Update has arrived.

The prices of any of thse aren't going to drop anytime soon, considering the dollar rates have gone up like crazy this year