1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for Siti Broadband reviews in Noida/Delhi NCR

Discussion in 'Siti Broadband' started by sam77am, Apr 18, 2014.

1. sam77am

sam77am New Member

Hi Guys,
    I would like to know reviews from siti broadband users in Noida (Delhi NCR) as I am planning get 1 MBPS connection from siti broadband.
    Please post your reviews
    thanks,

2. manu1991

manu1991 Ancient Philospher
    Regulars

Bumping this. They seem to have introduced new plans.

[​IMG]

20mbps with 100GB FUP for 2k sounds pretty decent. Does anyone use them in Delhi? I remember the cable wallah in my area does provide Siti Cable, I guess ill ask him whether he provides internet as well.

3. Gops Zen

Gops Zen New Member

Hi Guys,
    I am currently using SITI broadband and I must say they have amazing plans at great price. I have personally taken 10 Mbps plan. It has been such a relief from the days of MTNL. Till now the service experience has been excellent and hope in future they maintain the same level of service.
    Delighted !!!!

#3 Gops Zen, Dec 2, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2014
  4. vijay99344

vijay99344 New Member

what about fup..? is it unlimited..?

5. deepanshu negi

deepanshu negi New Member

Hi friends,
    this siti sucks network never buy,it i buy a 5mbs netpack and its working 2,3 mbs in speed and its new pack not older i will make a police complaint in this.
    thank q

6. ssgagandeep

ssgagandeep New Member

They call it Siti, all customer will agree that their real name is Shitty. I stay in south Delhi and in mid March 2016, I went for Shitty Broadband. As I require high speed so I was really impressed with the speeds that Shitty was offering. I opted for 50mbps connection. From day one, I didnt see such speed. The installation person was able to show around 30mbps speed but as soon as he left. The connection either stopped working or the speed was only 50kbps, 1000 times slower. Within a week, I had to register at least half a dozen complaints. The maximum speed that I usually see is 1mbps if the connection works. Whenever you have some critical work, this connection will not work. Shitty Broadband has a toll free customer care, believe me, you will never be able to connect to it. It is always busy as customer care people also agree that they have a lot of complaints. They even have a landline for complaints but it is out of service.

All I want people to know, take any connection even mtnl that I was using for years that will be consistent and far far better than Shitty Broadband.

partha16 likes this.
  7. psykodelik

psykodelik New Member

I am in complete agreement with users above. Siti Broadband is shitty. Promises you can live up, stop making them.

Guys, I'm on 50 Mpbs Infinite plan, recently been dragged into (since 24th Aug). Speeds I get throughout the day b/w 12 noon - 12 midnight sways between 12 Mbps - 23 Mbps. To my amazement, I'm not even getting corresponding download speeds to to even 12 Mbps (if even I take this as an average). Download speed remains under 450 KB/sec. Adding to the pain is ping response to US/European servers, customer care response, even Nodal Office is helpless. They suggest this is how it would run as its a shared bandwidth.

Please stay away form SITI.

-psy

8. thebluehue

thebluehue Member
    Regulars

Hey psykodelik,

From what I know they still have capacity issues so there will be latency spikes. They are trying to buy more capacity. Hopefully it should clear out in a few months. Looks like the higher speed plan has really caused them issues. You should get better speeds at night without issues.

Looks like some installation or LCO issue. Try to see if you can contact the local installation guy.

#8 thebluehue, Dec 4, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2016
  9. sibot

sibot Newbie
    Regulars

My speeds vary from server to server. On most servers I get around 500kBps to 1-2mBps. But on Google servers my speeds hit around 7-8mBps.