• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 11,206
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sudar

ISP
BSNL
Hi Guys,I need to get an internet connection temporally and I am left with no choice other than Tata Indiccom Photon Plus.But I don't want to spend Rs 3500 to get a modem which I may not use for more than 6 months. So I am looking to buy second hand Tata Indicom USB modem.If you or anyone you know is willing to sell a Tata Indicom Photon Plus USB modem, then Please contact me. You can either PM me or leave a reply. Thanks!

I am Ready to sell my Photon +. Its just one month old. You can mail me at vibs93@gmail.com

Hi there, I am willing to buy a second hand Tata Indicom Photon Plus USB modem. If you ready to sell this pls. reply. admin@biswajitchatterjee.com; Kolkata.

Hi guys. looking for a tata photon plus but with low price to take. i am here to sell it at a amazingly low price of 1000/- only. interested people can mail me at raj.harmony23@gmail.com or call me at 9582427489

I think if you buy a used modem from someone else, Tata INdicom may refuse to support you in case of problems, saying you may not resell the modem. Some where on the fine print of initial signup form, it will be written in an unreadable form.Tata Indicom Customer Care will sit idle looking at these posts (choosing to not to respond) now thinking that after you get the problem and stuck with non-working modem, you will buy a new modem from them...

then go to lenovo sales shops. there is offer for 750rs you will get photon post paid free with lenovo. if you know guy inside lenovo you may get it for 850rs. bcoz most of the customers dont buy it because of post paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.