Looking For Pre-paid Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter godwin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2,011

godwin

ISP
Optus DSLDirect
G'day,I will be visiting Mumbai in November and December and would appreciate your help in providing some information, links on ISP's which have pre-paid broadband or related plansCheersGodwin

Most of the local ISP's here like Pacenet, exattnet etc have prepaid system only.You renew the account at the start of each month, you can change plans the next month etc..The only problem will be installation charges. You will mostly have to pay charges for wiring up your home, which are ranging from 1000 to 2000 depending on the area.

it would be hard to get a bsnl, mtnl or airtel connection considering you wont have local utility bills and address proofs.

Thanks for the responses.I will not have to worry about wiring and utility bills as my parents still live in Mumbai (Santacruz) and I could use the telephone line to get the connection.Could someone please provide some details as to which of the pre-paid providers stand out.Whats the turn around time after the application has been lodged.Thanks Once AgainGodwin