• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4
  • Views: Views 1,802
T

torrentbhai

Regular
ISP
MTNL 749NU PLAN
am using Asus p5b motherboard with core 2 duo 2.16...the problem is temperature of northbridge goes up above 45* C and prodessor temp at 41 and 42. motherboard keeps giving warning , very annoying when watching 1080p stuff as temperature just shoots i need heat sinks and 3rd party coolers any idea where i can get them in delhi..like zalman make and other reputed companies

B

boygr8

Regulars
ISP
MTNL Broadband
Similar problem here dude........my Idle temp of core2duo is around 50 C these days in delhi and while doing processing intensive it goes upto 62 C. Though my BIOS reports much lower values....around 10 deg lesser

K

katpasin

Rookie
ISP
Reliance Broaband
me not from delhi,, but can suggest u to check out nehru place ... best brands available are zalman,thermaltake and coolermaster.

W

waterloo_sunset

ISP
Airtel FTTH
Here's the address of a shop in Nehru Place which stocks all this stuff. SMC International: B-10 & 11, Meghdoot Building, Nehru Place

T

torrentbhai

Regular
ISP
MTNL 749NU PLAN
will check that out , the regular shops i visit did not have the good brands and in most cases the processor fan only..lets see if i can get the zalman sinks