Looking For An Isp In Pune

• Thread starter Thread starter jabronni16
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 8,951

jabronni16

ISP
airtel
hey guys, im really frustrated with sify and ive had enoughj of them so wud really appreciate it if u cud tell me which internet connection shud i get. im looking for at least 256kbps connection with unlimited downloads. plz advice, cheers

BSNL UL900

What area do you stay ar Jabronni ??I stay at BhosaleNagar and the network is PERFECTLY fine *touchwood* -- a Friend staying at Khadki is facing a LOT of problems by his cableguy...the clock strikes 10 and the gateway stops responding 😀 -- what area do you stay at ??CeeTee

max, my friends got bsnl and she says its beyond crap and wants to change it. chetan, i live in kalyaninagar. im thinking of getting airtel, hows that?? any other choices?? plz reply, cheers

Hey dude... well, I dont know much about other ISPs around here -- im nt from here in the first place 🙂For me SIFY works really well... hardly any downtimes... thanx to my CTOI've used BSNL broadband... its VERY GOOD... since it works on ADSL, i do not think you shud face a problem unless if you come across a hardware failure (modem or NIC failure) -- the customer care, really not sure abt their quality of work and technial helpI have not heard of Airtel's responses yet in Pune... so I think you'll have to wait...Why dont you ask around some folks if they have BSNL (in your area).. im sure its good...

i have checked on bsnl and ive heard they really suck. u can never get through to their cc and if u do, they make fake promises and never take care of issues. one of my friends has a bsnl and shes changing her isp too.sify works well for me too, but off late ive been having a lot of bb101 errors (request timed outs). and its not a temporary thing. at tinmes its been cut for an entire day and is very irritating.

Guys,Im staying in Vishal Nagar - Pune. Rite now i am very much needed the Broad band connection. But unfortunately i dont find much service providers in my area. Even the BSNL connection also not available in my area due to construction roads etc. Please suggest me which internet service is available in vishal nagar and let me the know the feedback of that service.