• Thread starter Thread starter vebk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 12,099

vebk

Mr. Advocate
ISP
Airtel 8 Mbps 'Unlimited'
Which post-paid connection is the best value for money?

Here are my monthly requirements:
1) Calls mainly to mobiles (MTNL Dolphin, and sometimes Airtel, Hutch)
2) A few calls to landlines.
3) A bunch of messaging.
4) All in all something like 150-200 minutes of outgoing calls in a month, and say 200 SMSes.
5) Good signal strength.

Bonus:
1) Good Customer care
2) Ease of switching to roaming if and when I need it (which would be very seldom).

Any Suggestions?

post paid connections with customer support? airtel comes to mind.

I dont know about Gurgaon and Delhi, but in Mumbai Airtel has a bad reputation of giving bad CC and SPAMMING! I am an Orange customer and I get spammed frequently by SMSs and Calls from Airtel to switch over to their services. The airtel users themselves are spammed daily with 2-3 Messages from Airtel! I would recommend reliance. They have some nice offers. Their CC isn't bad at all. Billing is great (now). Lastly, CDMA rocks! MTNL doesnt have good network but they have excellent plans!

I think I would prefer to stick to GSM and furthermore, wouldn't like to give any business to Reliance. Also, I believe there is a way to turn off Airtel spamming... you dial a number, or send a SMS to a particular number or something like that.....

airtel do spam badly on prepaid connections i heard postpaid ones are spared.

They better spare postpaids ones.... Vebmetal, why dont you want to give reliance any business?! 🙂

reliance is bad. i love my hutch. few sms from the company and customer care is also pretty good.

I have Orange and I hate them...They have bad network at my place! (its a prime location FYI). They have stupid ads when you dial out any number (sometimes, not all the times). They suck at CC. They couldn't solve a SINGLE network problem in 6 months... AND they charge heavily! 🙁

Hutch's best. rates are same as airtel MTNL has everything u need except superb coverage and customercareTry calling customercare to get rid of spam on airtel prepaid

boygr8, hutch's rates are not same as Airtel. Atleast Orange in Mumbai has a significantly higher tarrif than any player! 🙁