Apple iPhone

so the launch is tomorrow. anyone going to buy the official model from india?

so the launch is tomorrow. anyone going to buy the official model from india?

I'm going to I guess.

TOTAL OFFTOPIC :When do we need to pay tax? Not as in income, lets say I get money in PayPal, like 1 lakh per month, how much tax do I need to pay? Do they cut directly from my bank or I've to manually?

Have you checked the ones from capdase? I had bought one for my iPhone and really liked it. It used to be my primary case. It has a metal skeleton with faux leather on top. Provides really good protection, doesn't add too much bulk and protects the screen. Only flaw was that the corner where the camera is located has a cut out that exposes that area. I didn't mind that as I am always careful with my devices.

Here is a link to the dealer's site for the case (several colors available:
http://www.stuffcool.com/product.aspx?productid=563

They are currently have a Buy 1 Get 1 Free offer on these cases. The guy also has an eBay store, if you prefer that option.

TOTAL OFFTOPIC :

When do we need to pay tax? Not as in income, lets say I get money in PayPal, like 1 lakh per month, how much tax do I need to pay? Do they cut directly from my bank or I've to manually?

when you get 1 lakh it automatically get noticed by income tax dept(well off course not for politicians) you have to file tax returns for that, for sure.

99.9% of internet business are scam though.

when you get 1 lakh it automatically get noticed by income tax dept(well off course not for politicians) you have to file tax returns for that, for sure.

99.9% of internet business are scam though.

I've already received it, so the second part is absurd.

A lot of people seem to like showing off the Apple logo on their device. I didn't like that part. But I was willing to live with it as the protection the case provided was very good. I don't remember if the case came with a shield/protector for the apple logo. But later on I used to just cut one of my old screen shields and apply that piece over the logo to keep it scratch free. Mostly I used the combo of a full body shield and the capdase case. I like using my device without a case most of the time. So I primarily have a full body shield on and it keeps my device scratch free. The device feels so much better in the hand without any case.

Use the iPhone naked ... (not u getting naked 😀 ) .. I mean without coverJust get the screen protector ..Done and dusted with all type of cases .. The real beauty of iphone lies in its nakedness