• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 10,054
Status
Not open for further replies.

sinha

ISP
BSNL
🙁I am very happy with the customer service and voice quality provided by relianceindiacall. Reliance India Call Services can be accessed from the entire mainland USA, Hawaii, Alaska and Canada by dialing the toll free numbers of Reliance India Call from any phone including cell phones.

Which is the best India Calling Card from US, in terms of quality, cost?

Which is the best India Calling Card from US, in terms of quality, cost?

I have tried all major ones, Reliance, Airtel, Trueroots (VSNL/Tata Communications) along with numerous other online offerings. I decided to stick with the big ones for convenience and consistency. There are others that might give you even better rates.....e.g. if you have lingo VOIP service with the south asia plan, it costs you 2.9c/min to call India. Since ths service just started couple of weeks ago and I am returning to India soon, I didn't bother to change my phone provider.

Quality Rating: (my personal one, some people find them the same)

[*]Airtel
[*]Trueroots
[*]Reliance
[/list]Cost Rating:

[*]Airtel (6c/min to mobile, 7c/min to landlines)
[*]Trueroots (6.9c/min, all phones)
[*]Reliance (7.9c/min using toll free number, 7.4c/min using local access number, 7.4c/min to Reliance phones using toll free or local access)
[/list]Airtel, Reliance and Trueroots also call able you to call other countries. They have pretty decent rates......Reliance/Trueroots are pretty competitive in rates to similar destinations(Airtel does not offer same number of destinations and is more expensive)....but my advise, check their website...sometimes rates do differ by 1-2 c/min...if that is important to you.

Reliance has enjoyed the first mover advantage in US/Canada. They have been the most convenient and innovative among the three. You will come across various complaints for the Airtel website particularly....they made major back end blunders, but now have got their act together. Tata Communications is decent but they do not allow more than three speed dial numbers...thats a bummer.....Reliance allows 10 and Airtel allows upto 50 speed dial numbers..

Hope this helps.

https://www.speedtest.net

I have good experience with rebtel . 5.5c per min to india, 6 sec pulse after one minute, and good voice quality.

Reliance phones are used most of the people.MukeshAmbani and there brother find these technology Now a days most of the people in India or any other countries use this phones because it gives very premium charges.the reliance services spread in world wide.In that phone the charges is very minimum cost per minit it takes 30p to reliance to reliance.Now a days this phones are used even poor people also.Thanks for this opportunity.
=======================================================
bula
Good calling cards to India at India-calling.pushline.com
http://sexygirlsandwomen.com/wide.html

Reliance mobiles are used world wide this is useful and access any ware. it will work long distance also.the ring tones are very nice it will work on any place the network is very good.
===================================================
bula
Good for communication
SexyGirlsandWomen.com - Find a Local Sex Partner Tonight !

if you ask me ,reliance calling card is the best one around.have been using it for one year now and i get good voice quality,fast connections,and virtually zero call drops.i learnt that they slashed their effective calling rates this festive season to about 5.9 cents/min and are also giving away 120 mins free talktime to all their customers.Makes sense to go for it.

Hey guys, did you check out Reliance iCall ,the latest VoIP service from Reliance? All I had to do was to register on their website http://www.relianceicall.com/ and then I started calling friends living as far apart as US and Africa. To my surprise, the voice quality was amazing and we guys had a virtual blast. I heard that this service is available free upto the 15th of Jan so I better start hooking up fast with long lost friends!

Reliance Global Call is offering an unbelievable calling rate of 3.50 cents/min for calling India from the US and a mindblowing 2300 mins free talktime as part of their Holi and Eid package.Can anybody beat that?

🙁I am very happy with the customer service and voice quality provided by relianceindiacall. Reliance India Call Services can be accessed from the entire mainland USA, Hawaii, Alaska and Canada by dialing the toll free numbers of Reliance India Call from any phone including cell phones.

use well known company CiCi Phone Card by email

Status
Not open for further replies.