Lol @ BSNL

PankajSh@rma

ISP
BSNL UL900+
Yeps i am back with another thread 😛 Another BSNL harassed pre customer lols :ashamed:

So finally after 1 month of modem installation i got my Username and pass and guess what it is still not working :thumbsup:

I confirmed the pass by visting the phone exchange and they told me to conact the guy who installed modem,For past four days i have been calling him and still no response,Everyday he says he will come tommorow :lol:

Btw the error i am getting is

Error 678:The remote computer did not respond

Today on phone the guy who installed modem told me that it might be due to disturbance in my phone line,Yeh i got lil disturbance in fon though!!
The guy told me now to get my fon line cleared then only he will come to my home :redface:,The funny thing is that without insterting the telefon line cable in the router i get the same error...??

BROADBAND MAIN MENU
select your modem. try. Enter user name without @ bsnl.in in modem and try.
Since you were using Airtel earlier , hope you can set up the modem. Try " always on " mode first.
Please ensure all telephones are connected after the splitter.

Phone Box====>>>> rj11 to splitter line in ===>>Adsl Port====>>> rj11==>> to modem
.................................................====>> PHone Port===>>>Rj11 to All Phones

usually the main culprit to most (if not all) connectivity problems (in case of BSNL) is their crappy line quality.

BSNL line quality is shit... period (unless you live a stone's throw away from the exchange)

you have no idea how many times I have called customer care about connectivity problems, they think the customer is ALWAYS WRONG, they told me to check my computer for viruses, and check my connections... blah blah blah(I always do all that before I call the BSNL CC... its the last resort), so finally after a lot of testing by the lineman, they concluded the line was faulty.

BSNL staff are amazingly retarded, they have little of no idea on how to fix your problems.

so usually the problem is:
- line quality (too much noise)
- failure in port binding, in which case you get the link, but the gateway(BSNL's side) rejects your username & password (even though its correct)

I have had both these problems multiple times, and let me tell you
once BSNL manage to fix your connection, lets just say it doesn't remain fixed for long.

BROADBAND MAIN MENU
select your modem. try. Enter user name without @ bsnl.in in modem and try.
Since you were using Airtel earlier , hope you can set up the modem. Try \" always on \" mode first.
Please ensure all telephones are connected after the splitter.

Phone Box====>>>> rj11 to splitter line in ===>>Adsl Port====>>> rj11==>> to modem
.................................................====>> PHone Port===>>>Rj11 to All Phones

Thanx bro finally made it,Installed everything myself again :yahoo:
U teh man :thumbsup: