• Thread starter Thread starter St0le
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2,291

St0le

The Funny One
ISP
MTNL
LogicZailsingh decided to write the MBA exam. He could understand every thing except for the LOGIC part. One day when he was reading, Rajiv came home.Rajiv: Zailsinghji How is your MBA preparation?Zail Singh: Every thing is fine, but I could not understand Logic.Rajiv: Logic is very easy.Zailsingh: Can you give me an example, so that I can understand.Rajiv: OK. Do you have fish pot in your house?Zail: YES.Rajiv: Logically, there will be water in it.Zail: YES.Rajiv: Logically, there will be fish in it.Zail: YES.Rajiv: Logically, someone will be feeding the fish.Zail: YES.Rajiv: I take a guess that your wife will be feeding the fish.Zail: YES.Rajiv: so, logically, your are married.Zail: YES.Rajiv: So, that means U are a heterosexual.Zailsingh was very glad and he understood logic. Next day he sees Butasingh and he was also preparing for MBA.Zail: How is your MBA preparation?Buta: Everything is fine except for the logic.Zail: Oh, logic is easy.Buta: Please, give me an example.Zail: Do you have a fish pot in your house?Buta: NO, I don't.Zail: Saala HOMO!!!

Haha! That was great.

are u 780 yrs old? huh? its like u heard virtually every god dammn joke there is!...and if u have heard it...others may have not so dont bug meSt0le: Why did the chicken Cross the Road?Max : OLD Joke!St0le(billclinton accent): I did no have sex with that woman!Max : OLD Joke!st0le: beep!Max : OLD Joke!st0le: Stfu!Max : OLD Joke!

OLD joke! Seriously dude, the jokes that you have posted are so old that I have seen them on virtually every forum or chain mail that I get in yahoo...

Old is gold! coz my ass is 17 years old???is that "old joke" too??

rofl , why do u get so offended stole 😛relax man, some ppl are just too free to leech the internet all the time 😉PS : no offence to anybody 🙂

i am not offended...man thats my jokes...me and max have this hate-hate relationship...see..i tell himm he sux...and he says something back!max, ur turn!belive me...that was not me getting offended...the last time i got offended was when when some dood called myposts "old jokes"....oooh!! now i see!